USEC CH53

simyazzi

First off I really enjoy the mod, great job.

I play on a private server and allot of us would really like the usec ch53 by rocket added.

Our server has a perk donation option for our players and if you donate to help run the server, etc you can get perk packages.

Unfortunitly since the usec ch53 isnt on the original list of objects included in the game\epoch mod we cant have it. Apparently everyone would have to download the addon in order to play on the server and this really isnt an option.

With that said, the usec ch53 was originally created in 2009/2010 by rocket himself and is a great addon. Im wondering if its possable to add this to the mod itself? I cant speak for others out there but if this was added im sure others in the epoch community would appreciate it even if they dont know its avilable.

P.S. I didnt have to modify the .exe or anything just put the .pbo and .bisign files in the OA addons folder and everything woked flawlessly so I see this as a very simple add as long as it doent interfear with any of the other addons.

Please see this link and the video.

Thanks in advance.

addon:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13949

in game video

• 2 weeks later...

I realize I might be too late in this suggestion but the USEC CH-53D is a much less accurate model.  I'm not sure why this one would be used over the better model, unless people haven't tested them.

The other version has a Chinook based pitch/yaw/roll physic instead of a UH1Y and it is not all shiny like it was waxed for a museum exhibit.  Also the USEC 3rd person view is calibrated for a small heli so the tail covers most of the screen.  There is also a lack of proper armament.

If you want to add a CH53 this is the superior model in flight physics appearance and 3rd person visual.  It comes with the CH-47 as well.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9512