No Message Received server crashes

bogus_donut

Question

23 answers to this question

Everyone has that Problem.

The only bug fix at the moment is to set up your server with 1.0.4.2a files, then download files from 1.0.4.1 and overwrite some of the files with the new ones. I dont know exactly wich ones, but one guy did it and has no crashes anymore.

At the moment i try a fix with "-malloc=system" as startup parameter. So the system itself allocats the bandwith and do not use the beta dll files.

Ill give feedback on this.

SAD, that the Epoch Team does not help us out of this problem! It should be really easy for them to fix that up - but nothing happens.

It happens with Vanilla files also. I had a complete fresh install of the server and a wipe also. No other mods where installed on the machine.

These are my startup parameters for now and it looks like the crashes are gone.

:start
"Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@hive;" -noPause -noSound -noCB -malloc=tbb3malloc_bi
goto start

If you have an DAYZ.ST server and you havnt already done this. You need to go into your server PBO and at the top of your server_monitor.sqf  comment out 

[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\instaaction.sqf";

You will no longer be able to use their browser admin map tools though. They did try to fix this once already but failed :/  I have decided to move server at the end of the week.

If some of you still having that server crashes - try to remove the watermark and introsong script. 

My server was running fine (6 weeks without crash) then i installed introsong and watermark and it starts crashing again.

After removing these two scripts everything is fine again (w weeks since that). :)

Maybe this helps some of you guys.

Well ive actually moved providers now, i moved from GTX to Vilayer and now theres no more crashes - 1 week after being with vilayer - GTX put out a message claiming to have fixed the issue, but id never go back to them , not after the half assed and useless messages, but since the move everythings been fine, using the exact same files as i always was.

But yeah insert, sounds like a plan :D