workbench_kit help?

Razorman

Question

17 answers to this question

@ukdayz - the file is under \DayZ\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dayz_code\variables.sqf

you will only find it there if it is a custom file as its not the default location. If your using bungles pack it will be in that location though.

I had a look at the variables.sqf from the bungles 1.2.1 pack and the file on the Epoch gihub. And there is a difference:

Github (https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/SQF/dayz_code/init):

dayz_allowedObjects = ["TentStorage","TentStorageDomed","TentStorageDomed2", "VaultStorageLocked", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ","TrapBear","Fort_RazorWire","WoodGate_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Generator_DZ","StickFence_DZ","LightPole_DZ","FuelPump_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","SandNest_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","MetalPanel_DZ","WorkBench_DZ"];

Bungle's Custom Server Pack 1.2.1:

dayz_allowedObjects = ["TentStorage","TentStorageDomed","TentStorageDomed2", "VaultStorageLocked", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ","TrapBear","Fort_RazorWire","WoodGate_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Generator_DZ","StickFence_DZ","LightPole_DZ","FuelPump_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","SandNest_DZ","DeerStand_DZ"];

It looks like both "MetalPanel_DZ" and "WorkBench_DZ" is missing in Bungle's CSP 1.2.1

Tested on a server with a newly installed CSP 1.2.1, and the workbench disapperared prior to modifying the variables.sqf file. After I made the modification in the dayz_code/variables.sqf files, the workbench remained in place. I did not test the MetalPanel_DZ object, but I assume that it will prevent that from despawning as well.