3 minutes ago, tux-box1 said:

Nox,

Thanks for the feedback.

I started over again, following your updated directions.

I get the menu now.

Now to figure out the battleye filters.

Just replacing the battleye files with yours doesn't currently work. 

Let me know how I can help.

It looks like they modified them extensively. I will have to go through and set all the permissions in them. If you don't have a lot of traffic right now you can actually wipe the files clean for the ones you have to overwrite and it should work. I will probably have the updated ones soon unless you want to go through them yourself and do it. I just have to find the variable names and everything used in the tools and allow them through. You just change the number next to it to a 5. I'll put it on the update tracker list.

2 hours ago, Cubitron said:

Hi Nox, first thank you

The F5 Esp button is in conflict with the Epoch Groupmenu

That is an easy fix. If it is something you really want right now you can open the function keys file and it explains how to modify it. I will probably need to change a few of those keys and might move some of them to the number keys. Does the ESP work from the menu?

4 hours ago, NoxSicarius said:

Looks like I will have to modify and overwrite the scheduler for teleports to work. I was hoping the new variable system would allow for easier use.

The readme.txt for infistar has this mentioned in it:

10.	CHECK IF YOUR MISSIONFILE HAS THIS LINE IN THE INIT.SQF:
	#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"
	IF YES -> HAS TO BE REMOVED!
	IF YOUR MISSIONFILE INIT.SQF HAS THOSE LINES
	dayz_antihack = 0; // DayZ Antihack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
	dayz_REsec = 0; // DayZ RE Security / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
	SET IT LIKE THIS. THEY BOTH HAVE TO BE   = 0;
	Picture (everyone likes them):
	REMOVE THE COLORED THINGS (if you have not done that yet):
		which is this:
			[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
		remove this line completely or you can not teleport.

Might pay to see if that fixes it for you.

5 minutes ago, salival said:

The readme.txt for infistar has this mentioned in it:

10.	CHECK IF YOUR MISSIONFILE HAS THIS LINE IN THE INIT.SQF:
	#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"
	IF YES -> HAS TO BE REMOVED!
	IF YOUR MISSIONFILE INIT.SQF HAS THOSE LINES
	SET IT LIKE THIS. THEY BOTH HAVE TO BE   = 0;
	Picture (everyone likes them):
	REMOVE THE COLORED THINGS (if you have not done that yet):
		which is this:
		remove this line completely or you can not teleport.

Might pay to see if that fixes it for you.

That disables the built in antihack. He has a full system built to work around it. Doing that allows teleport right now as it is, but you lose antihack.

Quick question to the coding masters..

originally we had code like this

// Epoch Admin Tools
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then 
{
  [] execVM "admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"; // Epoch Antihack with bypass
};

Couldn't we modify that and apply it again?

I'm not a EPOCH code expert so the following is more presudo code than actual code that might work.  Something like: 

// Epoch Admin Tools
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) || !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then 
{ //If player not in adminlist or player not in mod list then. 
};
else {//Player is not in adminlist or player is not in mod list.
	dayz_antihack = 1; // DayZ Antihack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
	dayz_REsec = 1; // DayZ RE Security / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
}

I also noticed that in the original code && is used, doesn't this mean "AND". If I'm correct, why use AND "&&" instead of OR "||".

If I'm correct in my assumption, You're stating that If the ID is in both list rather than one or the other, won't having an ID in both lists brake the code?? 

2 hours ago, tux-box1 said:

Quick question to the coding masters..

originally we had code like this

// Epoch Admin Tools
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then 
{
};

Couldn't we modify that and apply it again?

I'm not a EPOCH code expert so the following is more presudo code than actual code that might work.  Something like: 

// Epoch Admin Tools
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) || !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then 
{ //If player not in adminlist or player not in mod list then. 
};
else {//Player is not in adminlist or player is not in mod list.
	dayz_antihack = 1; // DayZ Antihack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
	dayz_REsec = 1; // DayZ RE Security / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
}

I also noticed that in the original code && is used, doesn't this mean "AND". If I'm correct, why use AND "&&" instead of OR "||".

If I'm correct in my assumption, You're stating that If the ID is in both list rather than one or the other, won't having an ID in both lists brake the code?? 

The problem here is that the built in antihack will stop player teleports. That would work for everything except player teleports to admin. As for the ||, no that is wrong. 

You are admin => !admin || !mod => false || true => code runs
You are admin => !admin && !mod => false && false => code does not run

That works for the block you built, but not for the old block since that was meant to run only for standard players.

To get the teleport to work for players I need to modify the new scheduler and replace it, then add that if block. Also you need to move that semicolon on the if bracket to the else bracket. 

BTW it isn't taking long because this is a hard task, I know the general fix, I just have to check the code and do it. It's just that my personal and professional life comes first. Counting commute I work 10-11 hours mon-fri, then I use weekends for whatever else I need to do.

I have, however, figured out that the scheduler system doesn't allow for any kind of changes after initializing. It even seems to lock any variables in their initial state so there's some annoying complications with it. It's pretty solid where antihacks are concerned, but it hinders a few important features of some tools. I may have to disable it all together and use my old antihack for it, which I haven't heard any complaints about.

Hey Nox,
Kinda did a quick browse of this topic and I think i'm still having issues with the temp vehicles. I've installed a fresh update of your Admin Tools and everything is awesome and works perfectly. The only problem I am having is the temp vehicles will kill me when I get in/drive/fly them. Well some of them do. The couple that seem to kill me are the A-10 Jet and The Armored SUV. Is there somewhere where I can add these to a list so they don't kill me? I've looked around and I'm not the best at figuring this stuff out. 

This is the error line in my RPT:

"["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf","KILLING A HACKER","Dill"," IN ","A10"]"

The "A10" just changes to whatever I am in when I'm in something else. I haven't tested them all but i know the MV-22, Chinook, and Little Bird worked fine. 

Thanks again for this awesome tool and for any help anyone has to offer!

This is my sched_safetyVehicle.sqf if you think it ha anything to do with that.

sched_safetyVehicle = {
    {
        // Epoch Admin Tools
        if (vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in dayz_serverObjectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["EAT_Veh",0] !=1)) then {
            diag_log [ __FILE__, "KILLING A HACKER", name _x, " IN ", typeOf vehicle _x ];
            (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;
            _x setDamage 1;
        };
    } forEach allUnits;

objNull
};

2 hours ago, LostKaus said:

Hey Nox,
Kinda did a quick browse of this topic and I think i'm still having issues with the temp vehicles. I've installed a fresh update of your Admin Tools and everything is awesome and works perfectly. The only problem I am having is the temp vehicles will kill me when I get in/drive/fly them. Well some of them do. The couple that seem to kill me are the A-10 Jet and The Armored SUV. Is there somewhere where I can add these to a list so they don't kill me? I've looked around and I'm not the best at figuring this stuff out. 

This is the error line in my RPT:

"["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_safetyVehicle.sqf","KILLING A HACKER","Dill"," IN ","A10"]"

The "A10" just changes to whatever I am in when I'm in something else. I haven't tested them all but i know the MV-22, Chinook, and Little Bird worked fine. 

Thanks again for this awesome tool and for any help anyone has to offer!

This is my sched_safetyVehicle.sqf if you think it ha anything to do with that.

sched_safetyVehicle = {
    {
        // Epoch Admin Tools
        if (vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in dayz_serverObjectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["EAT_Veh",0] !=1)) then {
            diag_log [ __FILE__, "KILLING A HACKER", name _x, " IN ", typeOf vehicle _x ];
            (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;
            _x setDamage 1;
        };
    } forEach allUnits;

objNull
};

i will give these a check on my side. If some of them work but not others then i probably messed up somewhere.

Okay. No big deal, just was going through and trying out everything and thought I may have messed up something. 

I am in the process of setting up a server and appreciate all the work you've put in to the tools! I'm going to plug in your debug monitor soon as well!

On 1/10/2017 at 8:14 PM, LostKaus said:

Okay. No big deal, just was going through and trying out everything and thought I may have messed up something. 

I am in the process of setting up a server and appreciate all the work you've put in to the tools! I'm going to plug in your debug monitor soon as well!

I missed a variable change in one of the files. It has been fixed.

11 hours ago, NoxSicarius said:

I missed a variable change in one of the files. It has been fixed.

Cool! Works great now.

On the other hand the teleport feature isn't working anymore. it reverts me back to my original position immediately.

But everything else is still working.

Any idea?

49 minutes ago, LostKaus said:

Cool! Works great now.

On the other hand the teleport feature isn't working anymore. it reverts me back to my original position immediately.

But everything else is still working.

Any idea?

My bad. I was messing with some possible fixes and probably committed something wrong. Open the variables file, on line 5 find EAT_isAdmin = true; dayz_antihack = 1;

and change that 1 to a 0

EAT_isAdmin = true; dayz_antihack = 0;

setting the second dayz_antihack to 0 will allow players to be teleported to you, but it will shut off the antihack so not a good idea if it is a full public server. Working on a full fix for that.

17 minutes ago, NoxSicarius said:

My bad. I was messing with some possible fixes and probably committed something wrong. Open the variables file, on line 5 find EAT_isAdmin = true; dayz_antihack = 1;

and change that 1 to a 0

EAT_isAdmin = true; dayz_antihack = 0;

setting the second dayz_antihack to 0 will allow players to be teleported to you, but it will shut off the antihack so not a good idea if it is a full public server. Working on a full fix for that.

Got it!

Works great now.

Thanks again! 

1 minute ago, NoxSicarius said:

You having any battleye kicks? Someone was saying they were and my battleye doesn't seem to kick me even when I set it to kick for loging in. For some reason my battleye is just broken so I can't really test it.

I haven't tested it out with anyone besides myself yet, but I haven't been kicked for anything.
I was hoping to have it up and running tonight to have some of my friends test the whole thing.