Dayz.st update

Question

Sorry in advance if this shouldn't be posted here. 

Has anyone heard anything from DayZ.st on when they plan on updating their servers to 1.0.4? I have sent four emails and posted on multiple forums and have heard nothing from them whatsoever. 

On a side note anyone have a recommendation for a new host? One that has tech support would be great...

Thanks,

-Silk

19 answers to this question

actually  dayzst are not stupid and tested the patch but found to many problems and are waiting for the next release 1.0.4.1

vi-layer royally fucked up as well as other companies you guys know you messed up thats why their were two versions of the server update.

maybe you should go in business with E.A you guys would get on well with each other.

just have a look at the latest patch great job. and betterdeadthanzed dont see you changing your server over do I.

another rushed job.

And i forgot is epoch turning into wasteland with zombies i think so.

and to name me amadan you low life Jobby.

Im no troll but more a concerned individual of what this game is heading to,  before this mod had promise but with every update all im seeing is arma2 wasteland more and more with every patch.

And to bitch about a company like dayzst which this topic is about trolling them is what you guys are doing.

They seem to not want to go ahead with the patch 1.0.4 why because it was broken.

It is up to them when they want to push the updates or not. If any server host needs assistance updating they can always contact me, this way we know about the issues they are facing and address them accordingly. 

Every major version comes with its own set of problems, regardless of how "bad" it is we will carry on. 1.0.4.2 "should" be the last patch before we start working towards 1.0.5.

I have st as my Test server, they did in fact update to 1.0.4.1 skipped 1.0.4. But the server stopped working, I mean completely all you can see is your IP in the commander. It has been out all day, not even sure if they going to fix it. Dayz.st is a very poor hosting company, one of those sites where you waiting for messages like: "site no longer exist, please contact the host to obtain domain name". Not to mention  they've changed my IP like 3 times this month... I just gave up on them.