Cinder Blocks and Mortar

sickerthanvick

4 10 oz gold on the server we are on. To build ONE full wall it would cost us 280 gold! 

We have the AI missions (think it's "bandits building a firebase") that pop up and they give you 25 cinder blocks and 20 mortar, however at 7 cinder and 2 mortar to build one wall, that does about 3 1/2 walls.

We probably manage to do about one of those a week (as they are rare) so along with collecting some we probably manage about 5 walls a week.

My large building which needs 8 full walls per storey is coming along very slowly.

Going to ask the server owners to reduce the cost!

Got the server admins to reduce the cost to 10 gold on ours so my second storey is now complete!

We net a fair bit from missions these days although the building materials mission is rare. Selling the guns thouh form the big missions probably nets us about a briefcase  or so, selling choppers we find is more profitable though. 

3 gold for cinder and 1 gold for mortar on my server, we like to promote the building of epic bases and you have to upgrade them walls :D

We've also got almost every building supply at the traders, building supplies shouldn't be fortunes or rare to find, ammo and guns cost more so it's easier to establish a home, rather than just going round shooting players.