warehouse

adrianna

Question

14 answers to this question

I also am having this issue when players first join the server.  Everything is updated and i have checked for bad code.  Can not find anything : (  Doesnt bring me to black screen or anything but just a pop up then you go right into game... 

Had the same problem and fixed it.  Open your mission.sqm file and at the top add 'warehouse' to the bottom of the list of addons.  It should look like the example below.  Don't forget to add a comma after mbg_killhouses and DO NOT add a comma after warehouses.  If you are supposedly missing other addons, check the list in your server's mission.sqm and see if they are included.  If not, add them and see if that fixes your problem.  

The error appears if you are running custom map addons on your server which are using buildings not included in the default addons list.  A Vanilla Epoch server "shouldn't" have this problem.  Even so, in my opinion they should have all the addons included in mission.sqm that are part of Epoch so as to avoid errors like this among the user base.

version=11;
class Mission
{
	addOns[]=
	{
		"chernarus",
		"ca_modules_animals",
		"dayz_anim",
		"dayz_code",
		"dayz_communityassets",
		"dayz_weapons",
		"dayz_equip",
		"dayz_epoch",
		"dayz_vehicles",
		"glt_m300t",
		"csj_gyroac",
		"map_eu",
		"jetskiyanahuiaddon",
		"pook_H13",
		"kpfswaysigns",
		"buildings3",
		"aif_arma1buildings",
		"mbg_african_buildings",
		"mbg_buildings_2",
		"mbg_buildings_3",
		"mbg_killhouses",
		"warehouse"
	};
	addOnsAuto[]=

Had the same problem and fixed it.  Open your mission.sqm file and at the top add 'warehouse' to the bottom of the list of addons.  It should look like the example below.  Don't forget to add a comma after mbg_killhouses and DO NOT add a comma after warehouses.  If you are supposedly missing other addons, check the list in your server's mission.sqm and see if they are included.  If not, add them and see if that fixes your problem.  

The error appears if you are running custom map addons on your server which are using buildings not included in the default addons list.  A Vanilla Epoch server "shouldn't" have this problem.  Even so, in my opinion they should have all the addons included in mission.sqm that are part of Epoch so as to avoid errors like this among the user base.

version=11;
class Mission
{
	addOns[]=
	{
		"chernarus",
		"ca_modules_animals",
		"dayz_anim",
		"dayz_code",
		"dayz_communityassets",
		"dayz_weapons",
		"dayz_equip",
		"dayz_epoch",
		"dayz_vehicles",
		"glt_m300t",
		"csj_gyroac",
		"map_eu",
		"jetskiyanahuiaddon",
		"pook_H13",
		"kpfswaysigns",
		"buildings3",
		"aif_arma1buildings",
		"mbg_african_buildings",
		"mbg_buildings_2",
		"mbg_buildings_3",
		"mbg_killhouses",
		"warehouse"
	};
	addOnsAuto[]=

I done everything that it's says here but i still get the errors :(

I am getting this error

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.warehouse

I think I understand what its saying, Ive installed a map addon called prison pve punish, which included map parts for the prison that arent in my map files (Taviana epoch overwatch origins) 

I am guessing this is a cherno map peice,

What I am asking will adding this to my mission.sqf inside my 

addOns[]=
{
"warehouse"
};

Will this solve the issue or cause more issues? 

I am getting this error

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.warehouse

I think I understand what its saying, Ive installed a map addon called prison pve punish, which included map parts for the prison that arent in my map files (Taviana epoch overwatch origins) 

I am guessing this is a cherno map peice,

Just add warehouse to your mission.sqm under addons, there's an example 2 replies up.

It's not a cherno piece, it's from the EU map editor