Bughunting

falconsan

Thats right, but the map won't change anything. Epoch reads only the Classes etc. to work with, but the map will not change anything at the Epochcode.

So that errors like that above, will come from the Engine, not from the map.

regards

As much as I'd like to believe that, Sauerland is the only map that gives me errors when spawning more than 190 roadblocks (eventhough it has ~50.000 roads in that list, the roadblocks keep spawning on 1 place). I'm not blaming you for creating this bug though, and I do agree  that it will probably have to be fixed using the engine instead of editing the map, but it is still weird that Sauerland is giving me bugs that did not happen on other maps.

ey, its not a shame!!. 

There is a lot of debris placed into the map by me as roadblocks or obstacles and it is wanted, so that the setting of debris to 0 has no effect in some regions of the map..

hey, its a zombie-apo! In real-life there will be debriss and garbage all around you, why not into the game? 

In warzones or similiar regions, you cannot get into your car and drive along the roads like an hollyday-trip. oO

regards

Don't get me wrong i fully understand why you have done it, just I for one prefer the option to have it removed or dynamic.

Also I know for a fact if there was a zombie apocalypse I wouldn't be dragging my washing machine, table and chairs etc into the middle of the road ;)

I am having a problem being kicked to the lobby or looping to the lobby, which for the server i usually play on its looping to the lobby.

I started having this problem yesterday and today i tried to connect to 3 other sauerland servers all are kicking me to lobby.

I did however get to play epoch on the chenarus map so it seems its only with the sauerland map that i am experiencing this problem.

There is no kick message most of the time except the one server that I timed out on.

Try joining my Sauerland server, It runs perfectly and you can then see if it's the servers or you with the issue.

You need Epoch 1.0.4.2 and nothing extra in your launch parameters.

IP & Port is 62.210.124.46:2302

Any problems i'll be able to see in the logs :)

we have run into a problem where players try to change clothes and their legs break, and goto a white screen, then when they relog, they spawn in the same place and their dead body is right beneath them, altho they still have their gear, allowing them to dupe anything in their inventory, players are getting very mad about this, and not being able to change clothes, it doesnt happen every time but most of it, would be great if you could help, since this seems to be related to sauerland, as it didnt not do this with chernarous

we have run into a problem where players try to change clothes and their legs break, and goto a white screen, then when they relog, they spawn in the same place and their dead body is right beneath them, altho they still have their gear, allowing them to dupe anything in their inventory, players are getting very mad about this, and not being able to change clothes, it doesnt happen every time but most of it, would be great if you could help, since this seems to be related to sauerland, as it didnt not do this with chernarous

My players can change clothes just fine, it's not the map causing it or all Sauerland servers would be the same.

However this thread is for terrain bugs, this would be an Epoch or ArmA bug and not something Falconsan can fix, a seperate thread would be best and keep map bugs in one place :)