Bughunting

falconsan

This is not a bug of the map!! 

The map have no effect on any code or script of Epoch. The map gives only the terrain and the models, btw the playfield,  to you and nothing more. If any script or function of the game not working, its a bug of epoch/ARMA.  Please write this bugs to the epoch devs. I cant anything change at the sourcecode of epoch.

I will close this thread if more questions come about the server or gameengine.

I WILL GIVE NO SUPPORT TO ANY SERVER RELATED THINGS!!

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The fenced in mansion complex just south of Meschede and east of trader city Schuren has a problem with the house. Part of it floats and hangs over the terrain in the back. Not a huge problem but looks a little unpleasing and might cause issues if a player crawls under it. I have not tried that though but it is a possibility.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hi..

just "updated" my 1.0.5.1 server with your 1.90.02 version.. (all files from your downloadsite.. any missing, as in the original download are more!?)

running fine and i like the updates arround Meschede..

just wondering about warnings.. interested in logfile? here --> http://pastebin.com/aPZmNmHL (2 weeks until deleted by site:) )

please go on with good work!!

hi..

just "updated" my 1.0.5.1 server with your 1.90.02 version.. (all files from your downloadsite.. any missing, as in the original download are more!?)

running fine and i like the updates arround Meschede..

just wondering about warnings.. interested in logfile? here --> http://pastebin.com/aPZmNmHL (2 weeks until deleted by site:) )

please go on with good work!!

hello,

the way you have updated your server is "inofficial" so that the other Epoch files will be not updated. Have you players on your server? I dont know how many players have the 1.90.02 yet.

The errors in your Log can be ignored...thats no criticals faults.

regards

• 3 months later...

Hy Falcon,

just a Question not a Bug i guess. When i fly over the "Kaserne" it's just a Lake - so, is the Lake called Kaserne or did you modify the map and there was a Kaserne before the lake came?

But till now no known Bugs in the newest Version. Everything works fine with new AI's, Vehicles and custom modified Map.

Still great work falconsan - hat er gut gemacht ;)