Call in airdrops ...

Halvhjearne

well i just wanted to post this as a little christmas present to whoever wants it ...

i made a video a while ago, but it dosnt give the scripts propper credit anymore, so i will just link to the files ... if someone makes a video to show what it does, it would be cool tho

in "short" terms this is what the scripts does:

player walks up to a laptop -> player gets an option to fix the laptop -> if player has toolbox+hotwirekit he can fix the laptop and achive an airdrop -> player does some animations and has to wait for a countdown (while "fixing" the laptop) -> player gets to choose from 3 (5 inc arti and surveillance) diffrent airdrop options random weapons box, predefined box or random vehicle -> player is shown the map and where map is pressed an airdrop will be called in -> ai is spawned with plane/heli at the edge of the map and will transport the selected drop to the destination you choose -> box/vehicle is dropped with smoke and flares -> profit? -> ai flys off full speed, eventually gets deleted

a friend of mine made a tut on how to install it on opendayz.net, but aparently it is down for now, so i will just do this short and to the point here:

in fn_selfactions near the top, right after this part:

if (!isNull _nearLight) then {
	if (_nearLight distance player < 4) then {
		_canPickLight = isNull (_nearLight getVariable ["owner",objNull]);
	};
};

add this:

_isAirdrop = cursorTarget isKindOf "Notebook";
if ((speed player <= 1) && _isAirdrop && _canDo && (player distance cursorTarget < 4)) then {
	if (s_player_Airdrop < 0) then {
		s_player_Airdrop = player addAction [("<t color=""#0096ff"">" + ("Fix Notebook (Airdrop)") +"</t>"),"Scripts\airdrop\Airdropp.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
	};
} else {
	player removeAction s_player_Airdrop;
	s_player_Airdrop = -1;
};

and bottom of init add this:

[] execVM "Scripts\airdrop\notebooksample.sqf";

now in server_updateobject, find this:

if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
	{

change it to this:

if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then
	{

now in server_cleanup.fsm, find this line:

"	if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

change it to this:

"	if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

if you have antihacks, you will need to add this (thanks to sandbird):

For BlurAntihack add these actions to your config file:
s_player_Airdrop, The_DropAction,

Also, add these command dialogs to the config file:

'#USER:Airdrop','#USER:Confirmed_Drop_1'
if you got problem with only admins can call in drops find and delete the line that looks like this:
onMapSingleClick '';

if you have problems with the broadcast hint not showing, find this line:

if (_input in ['switchmove','playmove','say','jipexec','execvm','spawn','titleText']) then

make it look like this:

if (_input in ['switchmove','playmove','say','jipexec','execvm','spawn','titleText','hint']) then

also if you have probles with the crates only deleting stuff and sometimes waypoints are not set correct, find this part:

{
call compile (_x+""='STRING';"");
sleep 0.00001;
} forEach ['lbsetpicture','createDiaryRecord','createTask','createSimpleTask',
'buttonSetAction','processDiaryLink','createDiaryLink','lbSetData','createTeam','profileNamespace',
'exec','addGroupIcon','setGroupIconParams','markerText','setMarkerAlpha','setMarkerBrush','setMarkerColor',
'setMarkerDir','setMarkerPos','setMarkerShape','setMarkerSize','setMarkerText','setMarkerType','addWeaponCargo',
'addMagazineCargo','setVehicleAmmo','setVehicleAmmoDef','setWeaponReloadingTime','setVehicleInit','processInitCommands',
'addMPEventHandler','createVehicleLocal','setWaypointStatements','addWaypoint','toLower','toUpper','loadFile','rcallVarcode',
'saveStatus','loadStatus','saveVar','drawIcon','setMarkerDirLocal','setMarkerAlphaLocal','setMarkerPosLocal','setMarkerTextLocal','setMarkerTypeLocal',
'setMarkerColorLocal','setMarkerBrushLocal','setMarkerSizeLocal','setMarkerShapeLocal','createMarkerLocal'];

you will need to remove these:

'addWeaponCargo','addMagazineCargo','setVehicleAmmo','setWaypointStatements','addWaypoint'

now put all the files attached in a folder called Scripts\airdrop\ (or edit settings acordingly) and you are pretty much done ...

laptops are now at each airfield control tower and can be used to call in the airdrops.

you can easy edit the settings.sqf to suit your needs and wishes, just read the notes and you should be good, the default settings is how i use it on my epoch cherno server.

If you have a radio in your inventory you will get "advanced debug and drop control", this is like a small debug showing distance, speed, grid cords info and more from the transporter untill drop, an action to dump load at will+extra 200sec when plane heli arrives is also added when radio is in inventory.

also included is an atillery strike and a survailance camera, atillery is disabled from normal players by default, but if you want this for all players just uncomment the lines around the bottum of airdropp.sqf

feel free to ask if you are confused, but dont expect me to install this for you, thank you.

have fun:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8fUlKbv9mi2QTdpT2x4ajU1ZHM/edit?usp=sharing

(incase someone needs it, i do have taviana starting coords too, just ask and i will post them)

Known problems/glitches:

if player disconnects before drop is delivered the plane or heli will hover/circle at location untill shot down or runs out of fuel, i still have to figure a way to clean this, incase caller dies.

if you have antihacks you will need to edit some stuff and whitelist some actions, i hope i got that covered now.

if you have battleye kicks, i cant really help you much ... maybe one of the guys who got this fixed already can help with some answers for that (course i dont, sorry).

I really like this idea, Great job! :)

i have a question! 

- how often is it possible to call airdrop?, (i dont want it to be spammed)

in settings, look for this:

// Time in seconds before player can drop again, default 300=5min
_dropCooldown	= 300;

spamming kind depends on what item you set to enable the laptop fix, seeing as i set it to a hotwire kit as default, its not likely to ever get spammed unless you put in a massive amount of hotwire kits on your server in some way.

hotwire kits are by default found in random cars or on policeman zombies ... i also added a few to my missions and a slight chance from ai aswell as a chance for ai leaders to have a radio ... i also added radio to the vendor, so players can buy that if needed.

I like this idea too.

Do you think it's possible to make paying the call ?

just add hotwire kits to vendors and you got what you are asking for ;)

(but tbh i think that is a little op, players should work hard for this!)

edit:

Wouldn´t be bad with a buy option, should be possible too add.

Is the Airdrop showing for all players on the map? or just your self,

you can set this aswell, the admin drop only shows for the admin (obviusly), but i set it to broadcast a hint to all players when a drop is called in and when it is dropped (and where) by default ... this can be switched off in settings

sorry, completly forgot to change this in settings.sqf: 

//admins UID goes here
_Is_Admin		= allHALV_ADMIN__list;

to this:

//admins UID goes here
_Is_Admin		= ["1234567890","0987654321","1234567890"];

uploaded new file, to avoid confusions

also forgot to mention that if pilot dies, the plane drops, if plane is destroyed it will also drop ...

have been considdering adding in so that it will drop and delete if player dies, but im not sure if it will still drop and the sorting of weapons might not happend either, possibly spawning unwanted weapons on the server (like rocket launchers and stuff like that).

so thats kinda why i didnt do that (yet) ... guess i could possibly just clear box imidiatly, to prevent this idk ... ill think of something

nice script :)

btw forgot a (  ;  ) at the last post :P

thanks and thanks for noticing, i changed it now ... i changed the download already, so it should be ok

For BlurAntihack add these actions to your config file:

s_player_Airdrop, The_DropAction, The_DropAction2, The_DropAction3, The_DropAction1,

most antihacks will also be blocking the onmapsingleclick command by default, if it is you might want to unblock it somehow or regular players wont be able to call in the drops.

Also, add these command dialogs to the config file:

'#USER:Airdrop','#USER:Confirmed_Drop_1','#USER:Confirmed_Drop_2','#USER:Confirmed_Drop_3','#USER:Confirmed_Drop_veh'

thanks for adding that ... i was gonna copy paste it from a prior post on opendayz.net but it has been comming up with a message that they are migrating host and will be back in a few hours ... first time was a few days ago now, idk whats up

also, if anyone is in doubt about the settings file, you are welcome to ask ... i tried to make good notes tho, shouldnt be too hard to figure out how to set it up as you like it :)

edit:

added more info about antihacks

I remember I managed to get past the first kicks for bit allowing the set actions but once I got past that hickup. 

When I click to call in the placement I would get kicked for waypointstatement? 

I eventually gave up sadly...

The way point statement.txt file had nothing in it and just couldn't figure out how to allow the kick! 

Using infistar... 

If anyone has managed please do explain!? 

ALright, I got it to work, for the most part.  I repair the laptop, goes through all of that, then says soemthing like "<---- Pick Airdrop" or something, but theres no menu to choose from.  Ive tried just about everything and nothing works.  I do have infistar and Ive added everything to it as well as instructed.

ALright, I got it to work, for the most part.  I repair the laptop, goes through all of that, then says soemthing like "<---- Pick Airdrop" or something, but theres no menu to choose from.  Ive tried just about everything and nothing works.  I do have infistar and Ive added everything to it as well as instructed.

check the info about antihack ;)

Wait... where are the laptops located on taviana? :P

i made these here:

if (isServer) then {
_vehicle_1 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Notebook", [16447.129, 11486.184, 9.7828274], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_1 = _this;
  _this setDir -547.06464;
  _this setPos [16447.129, 11486.184, 9.7828274];
};

_vehicle_2 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Notebook", [6994.0947, 8289.5479, 9.7783546], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_2 = _this;
  _this setDir -147.63449;
  _this setPos [6994.0947, 8289.5479, 9.7783546];
};

_vehicle_3 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Notebook", [10164.127, 18712.734, 9.8468447], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_3 = _this;
  _this setDir -32.773014;
  _this setPos [10164.127, 18712.734, 9.8468447];
};

_vehicle_4 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Desk", [6994.0493, 8289.4854, 8.9586668], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_4 = _this;
  _this setDir 217.74315;
  _this setPos [6994.0493, 8289.4854, 8.9586668];
};

_vehicle_5 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Desk", [10164.058, 18712.74, 9.0269384], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_5 = _this;
  _this setDir -29.237629;
  _this setPos [10164.058, 18712.74, 9.0269384];
};

_vehicle_6 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Desk", [16447.215, 11486.166, 8.9664803], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_6 = _this;
  _this setDir -179.86363;
  _this setPos [16447.215, 11486.166, 8.9664803];
};
};

they could be placed better i guess, but the map editor dosnt always work like i want it to ...

So i to night i took my time to take a look at your script, it all seems to working fine. until i get the "<---- Pick Airdrop", im not getting any options or menus to work with. 

I dont have any antihack programs installed on it, so it cant be that. everything in your install guide are double check. i hope you can help, me!

So i to night i took my time to take a look at your script, it all seems to working fine. until i get the "<---- Pick Airdrop", im not getting any options or menus to work with. 

I dont have any antihack programs installed on it, so it cant be that. everything in your install guide are double check. i hope you can help, me!

idk how i managed to do this again, but in settings, change this:

_Is_Admin		= allHALV_ADMIN__list;

to:

//////////////////////////UID's goes here!!
_Is_Admin		= ["1234567890"];

sorry about that, i will upload new files when i get home ...

if you got problem with only admins can call in drops find and delete the line that looks like this:

onMapSingleClick '';

if you have problems with the broadcast hint not showing, find this line:

if (_input in ['switchmove','playmove','say','jipexec','execvm','spawn','titleText']) then

make it look like this:

if (_input in ['switchmove','playmove','say','jipexec','execvm','spawn','titleText','hint']) then

hey i just got a question in which folder or file i can find these commands to change? cause as admin i have the option when im not the admin (in the script) my options disapear instantly after i fixed the laptop.