Any plans to use @A3CM[WIP] in A3 Epoch ?

Uro

Just been browing the BIS forums and came across this WIP:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169787-A3CM-ArmA-3-Chernarus-Mod

It might be a nice addition to Epoch@A3 as Stratis & Altis are getting a bit stale.

And the old maps look friggin awesome in the A3 engine :D

I agree Uro1! Plus I don't think that Stratis or Altis are great maps for epoch, or any apocalyptic setting to be honest, of course it would be great to see many different maps at some stage, but an ArmA 3 Chernarus? Bearing in mind that the DayZ Standalone is essentially ArmA 2,5 I can see this map being very successful if used in ArmA 3 Epoch!

Oh I know some people are bored with it but I just think it suits the apocolyptic environment so much. Maybe not Chernarus, but that kind of rural environment strewn with woodland, a few small towns, farms and even Cities. 

Either that or the opposite end of the scale, Big cities and plenty of industry, where people hide bases in the winding city side streets and in abandoned building just like they would out in the woods, they don' call it the urban jungle for nothing ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Mod/Map Pack has been released, I downloaded them a week ago and totally forgot about this thread, till someone hit a like lol! :D

I must say, the Arma 2 maps never looked so good! :D

For anyone interested, I'll leave this here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23863

Download is ~4.6GB over 3 RAR files.