On 5/30/2018 at 9:21 PM, killerkiwi said:

i need some town names  but it's has to sound  russian any  suggestions any one plz

Just open google maps on Russia and make your choice. :cool:

For example: https://www.google.ru/maps/@54.3613635,46.0256194,9z?hl=en

or https://www.google.ru/maps/@55.1171254,41.5564668,9z?hl=en

or https://www.google.ru/maps/@51.9991158,37.1785491,9z?hl=en

I cant promise you anything like dedicated time,  I got so many other things on the go, but I may be able to get some stuff out for you. So if you send me a list of models/ideas you need making, I am willing to have a look over it and try to get some made for you.

i have added you to the trello page 

i'm not asking for  24 7 thing..  just when want to really

oh can i have access to source code plz need to know how defing items as epoch buildables ect i like to add more to building items

13 hours ago, killerkiwi said:

hayy do want to help out and thanks :biggrin:

Pretty busy atm with RL and some other dayz mod projects I'm working on but could do in future. If you wanted someone to ask questions, bounce ideas off, test things etc then jump on discord.me/dzrevival and message me. Only done basic map/model editing in arma but have pretty broad knowledge and a fast learner :biggrin:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By gskyline203
      First off I'm sure this question would be more appropriate on the DayZ Launcher Forums, but their email servers are screwed and i cant login, so im hoping someone here might be able to help me.
      I used this youtube video to set up my bare bones epoch server.
      Everything went well, and the server runs with no errors in the .RPT file. I can join it through the LAN server browser within Arma 2 OA just fine. What I am trying to do now is make my server joinable in public server lists like dayz launcher.
      I have port forwarded the arma ports and steam client ports as well.

I have also allowed arma 2, arma 2 OA, arma2oaserver, and steam client through my firewall. 
      My server does show up on dayz launcher but as "Offline" with 0/0 players and 9999 ping. ( I dont know if I can only see it because its on my own network maybe? ) *Linksys Router*
      but that is my issue.
      This server is running on my dedi box at home with high speed download and upload (should be plenty) .
      I also made my dedi box's ip static. ( i did this after i created the server so maybe thats a no no?)
      Like I said I can join in just fine but only through the LAN browser in game. 
      I used a port checker to ensure my ports were in fact open, and used the dayz launcher server checker to ensure it can be found, and it did find it and said it would be added to the server list within 30 minutes. ( it did! but it shows up as offline! and unjoinable)
      *I have no idea if this means anything but i used mySQL with HeidiSQL when setting up my server* (I also ensure that the mysql service is running when i start my server up).
      At this point I have no idea what to do, so any thoughts would mean the world to me, thanks!
      Server IP = 97.91.203.245:2302 (steam query = 2303)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      P.S. Here is my "11_chenarus.cfg" and "basic.cfg" (again, im not sure if these are helpful but ill include them anyway)

• By Bloodthirsty
      Hey I just need some files for this server, any and all you guys can come up with and think it deserve post that shit in chat rn. I want to see some crazy ideas and additions if you got em :) Lets see what you guys can come up with

• By icomrade
      Hello all,
      We are pleased to announce the release of ArmA 2 DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2, [will shortly be] available for download at: http://epochmod.com/a2dayzepoch.php
      or use the direct links.
      1.0.6.2 Client Package
      1.0.6.2 Server Package
      We've further refined Epoch 1.0.6/1.0.6.1, fixing and expanding many of the features that were added. Please see the change-log below for a list of new features, fixes, and changes. Throughout the update process we have kept up to date with changes from DayZ mod 1.9.0
      Server admins should read the README.TXT included in the server package. BE and server profile/config directories should be placed outside of the A2/OA folder, i.e. in a folder C:\DayZ_Epoch_Server_Config to prevent hackers from obtaining RCON/admin passwords!
      Addons from 1.0.5.1 and older are not guaranteed to be compatible with 1.0.6 releases and greater. Please see the updated resources forum for mods which are guaranteed to be compatible, otherwise please be thorough when testing older mods on your 1.0.6 server. A list of variables that have change is available as part of the 1.0.6 changelog txt file included in the client package.
      https://epochmod.com/forum/forum/122-resources/
      Single currency has been updated for 1.0.6 and newer, please see the following thread for DL and info: 
    • By killerkiwi
      hello all i made this crafting menu a while back all this dose make crafting quicker and kinda easier and i left some buttons free to customise ect
      creddit to juandayz and theduke helping with some code and giving tips on arma 2 gui edditor
      you will need click action script to make this work
      this really easy to install got to you description.ext and add the two lines to the bottom
      #include "Stormz\menu\STORMZ_CRAFT_MENU_DEFINES.hpp"
      #include "Stormz\menu\STORMZ_CRAFT_MENU.hpp"
      Step two got to MPMissions\your instance folder\overwrites\click_actions\
      and open config.sqf add this line to DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [];
      ["ItemToolbox","Stormz Craft Menu","execVM 'Stormz\menu\open_menu.sqf';","true"]
      like this DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [["ItemToolbox","Stormz Craft Menu","execVM 'Stormz\menu\open_menu.sqf';","true"]];

last thing to do is move the STORMZ folder to your instance folder and you are done have fun
      >>>>DOWNLOAD<<<<
      an image to see what it looks like

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Discord