Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By anster3333
      ***PLEASE HELP*** 2017-12-13 16:25:01 HiveExt: [Information] HiveExt  2017-12-13 16:25:01 HiveExt: [Critical] Cannot create database: Error loading database module: DatabaseMySql   Ive tried changing the password to the database and user in the Hiveext.cfg For some reason whenever i join the server its all fine, but as soon as i log in as it says 'game started', it proceeds with the error 2017-12-13 16:25:01 HiveExt: [Information] HiveExt  2017-12-13 16:25:01 HiveExt: [Critical] Cannot create database: Error loading database module: DatabaseMySql then the server closes itself. I have no idea now how to fix this issue as no one else has posted about it from what ive seen and i could really do with any help if anyone knows how to fix this error, im probably just being stupid.   Thanks
    • By Drokz
      Hello Epoch community,
      I'd like to present you our Epoch Chernarus Redux Server:

Here are some Server features:
      Increased Epoch Loot, added ground loot and increased object loot Vector Building Armed Vehicles (up to 40mm Grenades) Zombies  (Epochs Ryanzombies) AI Patrols (Cars and Helis) Added Military Buildings and Skalisty Bridge Changed Trader Positions and added Advanced Safezones with Vehicle Protection Rearm/Repair/Refuel options at Service Points CUP Vehicles and CUP Weapons Advanced Towing Shorter building delays 7 Days of Base maintenance Blackmarket Traders for Vehicles Guns higher than 7.62 are more rare then usual guns Serverwebsite:  nox-epoch.de
      Everybody is welcome ( excludes Glitchers, Haxors etc. :P ) 

Hope to see you soon! :)
    • By SKO85

ARMA 2 - FP4P Epoch Server - Chernarus Map
      SERVER HAS BEEN CLOSED :(

• By BetaT
      Welcome to the Last Plague. everyone is more than welcome to join the server and come have some fun!
      IP= 193.111.186.186 Port= 2302 Discord= https://discord.gg/gHEpBUR Required Addon Mods= @Dayz, @DayzEpoch, @Overwatch. This is a PVP server! Extra Content. Custom Map Central Market (all traders in one place) Jhon Redfield´s dynamic trader Quick stuff Recovery on dead players Custom Intro ESSV3 SandStorm event Weed Field event Civil Defense event Rubbletown event Police check point Military check point Remote Key Remote Door opener Safezones cleanup functions Relocate vehicles after server restart StoryBoard DeployAnything Drugs Tow & Lift Custom Status Bar Nitro over trucks Safety_helis on player disconections Service Point Small fery Take clothes Day - night cycles Vehicle key changer Sawmill and Farm works places. Workshop on plot poles Xmas Addons Walk amongst the dead Z-IMS (Players needs pee or poop) Coins DZAI AI WAI MISSIONS and a lot more content than i can type. I would like to thank JuanDayz and SeelenApparat for all the help in getting the server to run and function properly, you guys are the best friends one can ask for.
      Join the server, have fun, and let me know about your experience!, email me at [email protected], or leave me a comment here on EpochMod.

• By Grahame
      This server is being decommissioned due to lack of donations to keep it running.
      The year is 2025, six months after person or persons unknown unleashed the H7D3 virus on the world, killing a large proportion of the world's population and turning many of the "survivors" into mindless "zombies" - feral and infectious, very much alive and very, very hungry...
      Trying to create the feel of John Ringo's Black Tide Rising universe with less weaponry available, though if you want to chase Zs with a Saiga they are around. Knock yourself out.
      IP: 149.56.28.85:2302
      Visit the EpochZ Community Forum or contact us on Discord.
      Required Mods
      Ryan's Zombies and Demons: currently using COS to spawn the Zs, though there are also native spawns around the map with more to come. Normal infected in urban areas are walkers, the spawns are fast Zombies so watch out.
      CBA_A3, CUP Weapons, CUP Units, CUP Vehicles: it's 2025 with 2025 weapons and vehicles. I've completely overhauled loots.h for CUP but not increased the loot spawn chances.
      Tryk's Multi-Player Uniforms: lots more uniforms for the uniform junkies out there. This is the one that you want if you are downloading via Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779520435
      RDS Civilian Vehicles: primarily for the deployable bicycle but you also get a load of old favourites including Thomas the Tractor and the excellent Yamaha TT650!
      Enhanced Movement Mod: Sneeki Breeki your way into a base with a buddy vaulting you over the wall, or just climb on a roof or through a window to avoid the infected!
      Scripts
      A3EAI: with vehicle and helicopter patrols. AI patrols and spawns replace the default Epoch antagonists (apart from the Epoch UAVs and subsequent militia if you don;t shoot them down). The AI will interact with the Zs and vice versa.
      SEM, BlackEagl's and WAI Missions: all with weapons, equipment and loot customized for CUP and including SEM Convoy missions. And yes, there is the WAI Nuke mission. If no one's dealt with that before the timer expires run like hell
      DayZ style Helicopter Crash Sites: with reduced CUP-based loot.
      C-130 Supply Drops, guarded by AI and with CUP-based loot.
      Deployable and packable bicycles, so long as you have a Tool Kit (available in starting gear).
      New buildables at your base including working Portable Lights, a Sink and Field Toilet (both are water sources), Razor Wire, Watch Tower, various Sandbag Walls, Fuel Pump, large and small Camo Nets, Loudspeakers, a Burn Barrel and an ATM.
      Black Market Traders in trader camps and elsewhere.
      HALO/Ground Spawns and you can select limited Starting Gear
      Halv's Repair and Reammo Script, rearm and repair your vehicles in the repair shops at gas stations
       @Sp4rkY's Extended Safe Zones with Vehicle Protection!
      Advanced Towing and Advanced Rappelling
      Features
      All players are BLUFOR, roaming, dynamic and mission AI are OPFOR, infected are RESISTANCE allowing the interaction between the Ai and infected - they will fight each other when spawned together. No building restrictions, build where ever you want 150m Jammer range 7-day base maintenance 48-hour vehicle locks 4 hour restarts, day/night cycle PvE or PvP, your choice (but remember the AI and Zs will be after you too) The only safe zones are the five marked on the map (north, south, east, west and central). Everywhere else on the map is a free-fire zone so stay frosty, and alert.
  • Advertisement
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Latest Donations

• Advertisement
  • Discord