[Request] Zombie base defense script

Emeraldpointgaming

If it is possible could  someone make a zombie base defense script?

Like players could tie up zombies outside their base as a form of defense against base raids, i think this script would be a really cool feature.

i will pay a little bit of money if i can get a script capable of this.

just think how good a script like this would be!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, DAmNRelentless said:

You could use zombies as objects and let the player place them. But the only way to make them not despawning when noone is in the base is to make the invulnerable. Atleast that's the only idea I have. So they couldn't be defeated and they would also cause a lot of lag.

nice idea,, or use an object as launcher and place a code runing by server side-- using  while {true} do {};  or waituntil nearest players-- to spawn some zeds.

something like.. (dirt idea without tests)

while {true} do {
 sleep 1;

spawn_area = 10;
  _playerPos = getPos player;
  _nearArea = nearestObject [_playerPos, "YOUR OBJECT ID HERE"];

if (!isNull _nearArea) then {
  _pos2 = getPos _nearArea;
   waitUntil{{isPlayer _x && _x distance _pos2 < 10  } count playableunits > 0};

_zeds = ["zZombie_Base","z_villager1","z_villager2","z_villager3","z_suit1","z_suit2","z_worker1","z_worker2","z_worker3","z_soldier","z_soldier_heavy","z_soldier_pilot","z_policeman","z_teacher","z_doctor","z_hunter","z_priest"]call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
   _zCreate = createAgent [_zeds, _pos2, [], spawn_area, "NONE"];
  };
};

@Emeraldpointgaming another way to do it.. and for prevent  the lag as damrelentless said.. is use this one

and then create some deployable object allowed only in plot area.. and use the same code from the script above to re-attach the zed in this object.

i mean.. pick up some zeds spawned by default .. carry on into vehicles to your base.. deploy an object and attach this zeds into this objects.

for deploy the object you can use deploy-anything mod.. or this one

here you got another script that you can rewrite easy for use in your idea.