Servers crashing

theduke

Question

Alright, so since ive updated to 1061, once and while my servers will crash.  They hang so to speak, so firedeamon thinks its still running, and doesnt kick it back up.

Theres nothing in the RPT that shows what could be causing this, but when it does crash, this is the error i get.

Spoiler

8:20:11 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(104110945): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled
 8:24:38 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(276513532): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled
 8:26:36 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(490001469): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled
 8:27:26 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(610118948): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled
 8:29:02 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(704160730): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled
 8:29:06 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(736209295): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled
 9:48:26 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(852088927): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled

I've searched high and low on the internet about this issue, the only thing i found was i could possibly have corrupt bikeys, so i replaced all the keys and even the client mods on the server.

Still no go.

Im not blaming 1061, It just happened around that time we did the switch. We have 3 servers, cherno, lingor and sahrani.  Cherno was the one doing it the most, then lingor, now sahrani.

Any help would be great! Thanks

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, juandayz said:

DOnt know if is the same but i allways have the same issue with my test server. Just crash after 5 8 minutes. I just create a new windows user acount and server stop to crash.

well my servers dont crash right away. And i would hate to create a new user on the dedi and have to redo everything before trying out a few more things.

Recently when I had two servers restarting at the same time, one would crash out during the restart process 

It would still be running in task manager and look to all be fine. Game tracker would show players on, rcon would be connected etc, but the instance never got closed properly by the restart script.

But in reality the server was down. 

The only way I found that fixed it, or may have been a coincidence was to stagger the restarts. 

Weird thing is, it only started happening at Out of the blue,, it never happened before, and the way I'd run and restarted my severs was the same for two years. 

I don't know why it suddenly started, but yeah, staggering the restarts seemed to stop it happening for me.