1. Voltan

Voltan

• Similar Content

• By Brian Soanes
      To unlock vehicles left in your traders over a server restart, open your epoch_server.pbo

In epoch_server\compile\epoch_vehicle\EPOCH_load_vehicles.sqf
      Find
      if (_allowDamage) then { Just above that, add this
      A3E_SafeZonePosArray = [ [[18451.9,14278.1,0]], //Altis East trader [[13333.5,14494.3,0]], //Altis Central trader [[6192.46,16834,0]] //Altis West trader ]; { if (_vehicle distance (_x select 0) < 200) then { _vehicle lock false; diag_log format["Vehicle %1 left in trader unlocked @ %2", _class, mapGridPosition _vehicle]; }; } forEach A3E_SafeZonePosArray; Pack pbo and you're good to go
    • By Thug
      I have an overpoch Sauerland server. The vehicle traders are not spawning when you buy. The SOB takes your money and gives you a key, but no vehicle.  The arrow comes up for about 12 seconds.  After the restart, they are there, all on top of each other.
      NO, I do not have infistar installed.  It brakes the server. No admin tools at all.
      Here are my server and client RPTs. Can someone please take a look for me?
      Client
      Server
      All other traders work.

• By ufukinwotm8
      Hi guys, have a problem with the server I help run. The hotkeys (1-2-3 for guns, 4-5-6 meds etc.) don't work. Setting the variable dayz_quickSwitch to true or false doesn't change anything.
    • By harcosgoogle
      Hi!

Automatic vehicle unlock (2) after day ?

(Inactive players,locked vehicle Example)

Thanks
    • By harcosgoogle
      Hi!

Trader - Server restart (3hour) unlock vehiles  in trade?

So the vehicle will open at restart
      Unlock vehicle trader restart (3 hours)
      Many leave it in vehicle

Sorry no speak English
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord