Grimslayer828

ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\Configs\RscDisplay\ZSCdefines.hpp not found.

don't know if this is the right place for this but I am very desperate at this point. Whenever I login to my DayZ Overpoch taviana 2.0 server (144.217.0.248:5302) I receive this error message "ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\Configs\RscDisplay\ZSCdefines.hpp not found." I have uninstalled all my mods and re downloaded them, I have uninstalled both arma 2 and arma 2 oa and still won't work. I have verified the files of both Armas and it always pops up saying a file is missing and will be reacquired but it doesn't fix anything and it just repeats it over and over. I have restarted my computer multiple times during my attempts to fix it and it was to no avail. When I go on Arma 2 oa it also says that I have an "invalid crew tk_solider_pilot_ep1 in uh1h_tk_ep1" What can i do to fix this I have noticed that I can get on any other server but the one im currently playing on and I searched this error message and got no solutions nor did it even pop up.

HI, Make sure you have this.

in description.ext

Spoiler

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\Configs\RscDisplay\ZSCdefines.hpp"

My advice is to install a script and test .... successively.

I had the same issue last night as well and then later it would launch, but it would launch as overwatch so it wouldn't work. I checked my order for the launch parameters and they were right. I finally threw my hands up and said I'll figure it out tomorrow, but then I looked this morning and now the launcher is not showing any launch parameters at all and I can't log onto any server. 

Long story short, I thing Dayz Launcher is having issues right now. Can anyone verify this?

Okay, I do not know if it's my problem or the DayzLauncher. But my server appears as:

Spoiler

ip85.XXXXXXXX | Dayz Epoch |Dayz Overwatch |

It should look like this:

ip85.XXXXXXXX | Dayz Overwatch |Dayz Epoch |

My .Bat files

Spoiler

Monitor:

Spoiler

@echo off
cls
echo Watching arma2oaserver For Crashes/Restarts...
echo If you want to close arma2oaserver and this script, close the arma2oaserver window and type Y depending on your language followed by Enter.
title Raklatif's Arma2OA Monitor
set becpath="B:\Dayz 1.0.6.1\instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus\BattlEye\Bec"
cd /d %becpath%
:arma2oaserver
start "BattleEye Extended Control" "BEC Control Epoch.bat"
echo (%time%) arma2oaserver started.
start /wait "arma2" /min /high "B:\Dayz 1.0.6.1\arma2oaserver.exe" -cpuCount=2 -maxmem=2047 -exThreads=1 -port=2320 "-config=instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus" -name=instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus "[email protected];@DayZ_Epoch;@extDB;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
echo (%time%) WARNING: arma2oaserver closed or crashed, restarting.
// TIMEOUT /T 180 /NOBREAK
goto arma2oaserver

Restart:

Spoiler

@echo off
echo Stopping server
cd  B:\Dayz 1.0.6.1
start /wait  Premod_stop.bat
echo Starting BEC
cd  B:\Dayz 1.0.6.1\instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus\BattlEye\Bec
start Bec.exe -f Config.cfg
echo Starting server
cd B:\Dayz 1.0.6.1
start "arma2" /min arma2oaserver.exe -port=2320 "-config=instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus" -name=instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus "[email protected];@DayZ_Epoch;@extDB;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL

If I try to log in from dayzLauncher it gives me this error:

"ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\Configs\RscDisplay\ZSCdefines.hpp not found."

It's super strange, do not touch anything for days ....

Mine is still doing it as well. Exact same thing. I was hopping it was dayzlauncher and was just waiting for it to get corrected, but I am going to try and move the whole server to a different IP address this weekend and see if it shows up correct with that changed. If not then I am going to start from scratch and create a whole new server files. If that still does not fix it then I don't know what else to try. If it comes up right on a new IP then I know there is nothing wrong with the server files for sure.

Hoping someone else has a clear answer or dayzlaunch corrects itself before I do all that though :/

Here is a little Bat file you can run from your desktop to join your server without using launcher.

1. Save this as a .txt file on your desktop and rename it Launch.bat

2. In lines 4 and 5 check that these are the paths to Arma 2  and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead directories on your computer. Change as necessary.

3. In line 6 Replace 00.00.00.00 and 2302 with the IP and port of the server you wish to join

4. if you use a password place it after -password=   (no space between the = and the password)

I have a row of these on my desktop for servers I commonly join.

Spoiler

::
@echo off
color 30
set arma2oapath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
set arma2path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2

start ""  "%arma2oapath%\ArmA2OA_BE.exe" 0 0 -skipintro [email protected];@Dayz_Epoch -noSplash -noFilePatching -world=Chernarus -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=3 -maxMem=2048 -maxVram=1024 -connect=00.00.00.00 -port=2302 -password= "-mod=%arma2path%;expansion;"
echo.
echo.
echo ===================================================
echo           ====== Starting Overpoch =======
echo ===================================================
echo.
echo.
timeout 4
@exit
::

To use this for Epoch in line 6 change   [email protected];@Dayz_Epoch   to   [email protected]_Epoch