Mods installation guide, i'm totaly green ;)

In dayz_code.pbo. You need to make custom ones in your mission folder and change the calls for them.

Juan posted a good tutorial here

Relevemt steps

A-So now go to YOURSERVERROOT\@DayZ_Epoch\addons\ and unpack your dayz_code.pbo

B-open \@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\init\  and copy this two files:  compiles.sqf and variables.sqf

C-Now we have to create a new folder for this files so go to: YOURSERVERROOT\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\
and create a new folder called "custom". Then paste inside the compiles.sqf and variables.sqf

D-Now we have to drop the fn_selfactions.sqf .. go to \MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\ZSC\compiles\
copy fn_selfActions.sqf and paste into YOURSERVERROOT\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\ with the new compiles.sqf and variables.sqf.

A-First open your init.sqf and

find this line:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";

change by:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\variables.sqf";

B-find this line:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";    

change by:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";    

C-Find this line:

progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

bellow paste:

fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fn_selfActions.sqf";

D-At least we need remove the original call for fn_Selfactions.sqf located into the new custom compiles.sqf
so proceed to open your custom compiles.sqf located into the custom folder and find this line:

fnc_usec_selfActions =           compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";

change by: (or just remove the whole line)

//fnc_usec_selfActions =     compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";

Note:(when you use a bar before a line this is equal to remove the line.So now the call stop to work and we only calling selfactions.sqf from init.sqf).

Note: For now on... everytime a mod ask for changes in compiles.sqf/variables.sqf or fn_selfactions.sqf we have to make this change into the files located in custom folder.

i done all but stop on:

C-Find this line:

progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

bellow paste:

i have only:

initialized = false;
progressLoadingScreen 0.05;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.15;
if (_verCheck) then {
    #include "DZE_Hotfix_1.0.6.1A\init\compiles.sqf"

what to do ?

i add i like this:

progressLoadingScreen 0.25;
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fn_selfActions.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "logistic\init.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zedutility\walkamongstthedead\config.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader city objects locally on every machine early
if (dayz_POIs && (toLower worldName == "chernarus")) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\poi\init.sqf";}; //Add POI objects locally on every machine early
initialized = true;

it's ok ?

I didn't do it that way, I changed the call in my new compiles to the new fn_selfactions and removed the call for the original file. 

I'm on my iPad so cant paste any code in the spoiler tags to show you. 

I'll post it tomorrow if no one else answers. 

@Draundenth i remember when i start installings mods and all about thiss... pass 15 days before know what a F... is a custom compiles.ssqf/fn_selfactions.. and blabla.. glad to see you find someone like iwbuk who try to explain you.

ServerRoot means the root folder of your server.. for example if u server is located in C:\user\epoch1.6.1\

then your serverroot is the content inside of epoch1.6.1\

Your server have 3 importants locations.

Mpmissions folder

Dayz_server.pbo

Dayz_code.pbo

the dayz_server.pbo and Dayz_code.pbo needs an external program like pbo manager to be opened.

When you work in files into dayz_server.pbo.. after you finish. you beed save(pack) the folder again in pbo. format

When you work in files into dayz_code.pbo the effects do not take effects.. so you need drop out of dayz_code this files and put into mpmissions folder or dayz_Server.pbo folder.

First thing.. your custom compiles.sqf /variables.sqf and fn_Selfactions  almost 90% of mods needs or use this files.. but this three are located in dayz_code.pbo... so you wiill need drop out from here.. and put in mpmissions folder.

How you do that=?

MAKE YOUR CUSTOM VARIABLES//COMPILES//FN_SELFACTIONS.sqf

Spoiler

A- go to YOURSERVERROOT\@DayZ_Epoch\addons\ and unpack your dayz_code.pbo

B-open \@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\init\  and copy this two files:  compiles.sqf and variables.sqf

C-open \@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\compiles\ and copy fn_selfactions.sqf

D-Now we have to create a new folder for this files so go to: YOURSERVERROOT\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\
and create a new folder called "custom". Then paste inside the compiles.sqf // variables.sqf // fn_selfActions.sqf

Making the calls for this 3 new files: (fn_selfactions.sqf/compiles.sqf/variables.sqf).

A-First open your init.sqf and

find this line:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";

change by:

B-find this line:

change by:

C-open your custom compiles.sqf located into the custom folder and find this line:

fnc_usec_selfActions =           compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";

change by:

fnc_usec_selfActions =     compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fn_selfActions.sqf";