[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

Keldar, 

We had the same problem with the refuel script very early on.  Search earlier posts in this thread and you'l find the fix. It involves changing the names of the refuel vehicles by deleting "_DZ" from the name in the database and then again in one of the PBO files as I remember.

Thx Rac, will search for it. Any solution for the Strip kick?

Edit :

Okay NOW Refuel script works without any actions from me. And ive got Three refuel Links in menu *lol* .

But as long as it works fine i dont mind at all :)

Very nice Package, would be very thankfull if you can get Basebuilding improved work together with your mappack

Hi,

very nice pack. Thx we have lots of fun with it.....but

But if we wanna remove buildings (Poles, Sheds etc.) they dont

get back into inventory. Theyre lost.

Also debris on the roads wont anymore create parts while removing.

Searched the last 20 pages for an solution but found nothing.

Only some other guys with the same prob.

Anyone help pls.

Hi,

very nice pack. Thx we have lots of fun with it.....but

But if we wanna remove buildings (Poles, Sheds etc.) they dont

get back into inventory. Theyre lost.

Also debris on the roads wont anymore create parts while removing.

Searched the last 20 pages for an solution but found nothing.

Only some other guys with the same prob.

Anyone help pls.

I looked forever too and couldnt find a fix finally just figured it out myself.

Path:Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dayz_code

Add to variables.sqf

Find :

dayz_allowedObjects = ["TentStorage","TentStorageDomed","TentStorageDomed2", "VaultStorageLocked", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ","TrapBear","Fort_RazorWire","WoodGate_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Generator_DZ","StickFence_DZ","LightPole_DZ","FuelPump_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","SandNest_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","MetalPanel_DZ","WorkBench_DZ"];

Add under it

DZE_isRemovable = ["Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","SandNest_DZ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"];
DZE_isWreck = ["SKODAWreck","HMMWVWreck","UralWreck","datsun01Wreck","hiluxWreck","datsun02Wreck","UAZWreck","Land_Misc_Garb_Heap_EP1","Fort_Barricade_EP1","Rubbish2"];
DZE_isNewStorage = ["VaultStorage","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ"];

Next

Replace in fn_selfActions.sqf

Look for:

_isWreck = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["SKODAWreck","HMMWVWreck","UralWreck","datsun01Wreck","hiluxWreck","datsun02Wreck","UAZWreck","Land_Misc_Garb_Heap_EP1","Fort_Barricade_EP1","Rubbish2"];
    _isRemovable = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","SandNest_DZ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"];

Replace With

_isWreck = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreck;
    _isRemovable = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isRemovable;

Hope it helps

Tell me what went wrong in the file "description.est"! I wanted to add a sound of a Geiger counter.

class CfgSounds
{
    sounds[] = {};

class playerSnoring
    {
    name="playerSnoring";
    sound[]={\custom_scripts\sfx\snoring.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
};
class CfgSounds
{
sounds[] = {};
class geiger1
{
name = "geiger1_sound";
sound[] = {"geiger.ogg", 1, 1};
titles[] = {};
};
};

hi all,

i've a problem on my server with this pack "cargo check" didn't appear hen I sroll near the vehicle !!

Must do we enable it ?

I've the same with refuel auto near a vehicle.

I've touch nothing on the server parameters :)

Thanks for your help

Admin tools missing some changes to the pbo.

If you spawn any vehicles they will despawn instantly.

Found this out when modifying this pack for taviana and testing vehicle cargo.

DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf

change line 23 from this
if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
to this
    if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then 

BTW I got most things working except knockout. I've also not modified any of the map goodies for good placement.

But if I do get it all together, I'll be sure to share.

It's an awesome pack!

Also here's a quick SARGE AI currency loot list I added to my server. I just pasted this in a deleted out what I though certain AI wouldn't have.

["ItemAluminumBar",25],
["ItemTinBar",20],
["ItemCopperBar",15],
["ItemCopperBar10oz",12],
["ItemSilverBar",10],
["ItemSilverBar10oz",8],
["ItemGoldBar",7],
["ItemGoldBar10oz",5],
["ItemBriefcase100oz",1]

Also here's a quick SARGE AI currency loot list I added to my server. I just pasted this in a deleted out what I though certain AI wouldn't have.

["ItemAluminumBar",25],
["ItemTinBar",20],
["ItemCopperBar",15],
["ItemSilverBar",10],
["ItemSilverBar10oz",8],
["ItemGoldBar",7],
["ItemGoldBar10oz",5],
["ItemBriefcase100oz",1]

Where did you add that ?

Thanks a lot :)

hi all,

i've a problem on my server with this pack "cargo check" didn't appear hen I sroll near the vehicle !!

Must do we enable it ?

I've the same with refuel auto near a vehicle.

I've touch nothing on the server parameters :)

Thanks for your help

what version are u using ?

Where did you add that ?

Thanks a lot :)

It's in the loot tables of the SAR_config.sqf  inside MPMissions\(YOUR SERVER)\addons\SARGE

Don't forget to add a , at the end of the current line, and whatever you delete lout make sure NOT to have a trailing , at the end.

Like so. 

Note the numbers represent the percentage of drop.

SAR_sold_leader_items = [
["ItemWaterbottle",20],
["ItemBandage",75],
["FoodMRE",60],
["ItemWaterbottleUnfilled",60],
["ItemMorphine",60],
["ItemPainkiller",60],
["ItemHeatPack",60], <------ Add the comma here
["ItemAluminumBar",25],
["ItemTinBar",20],
["ItemCopperBar",15],
["ItemSilverBar",10],
["ItemSilverBar10oz",8],
["ItemGoldBar",7],
["ItemGoldBar10oz",5],
["ItemBriefcase100oz",1]  <----- No trailing comma here
];

I also HIGHLY suggest you get SQF syntax for notepad++ when editing these files.

Good luck!

I wanted to thank all of the contributors for this mod pack, it has really helped me understand and build my server.

I have an issue with Dayz.st and battleEye. Everytime a player ejects from a chopper in flight it kicks them using restriction 0. I've uploaded the latest battleEye files from the zip file but it still doesn't work.

Anyone have a suggestion!?

So I need to update my prior question, it appears AI immediately despawn when they're killed... when vehicles are destroyed they immeditely respawn...where is these time configurations on Dayz.st so I can fix these? Are they not included in the pbo files?

I'm by far not the most active poster here, but I feel obligated to respond to Better Dead's post.  I'm no code or computer whiz or coder, but the info I've gotten here has been invaluable as I learn more and more about how to enhance the gaming experience of my server's players.  The Guys doing the grunt work, the coders, the "try this" guys, and most of all, Bungle, are doing this work gratis, pro bono, FREE, at no cost.  I posted way earlier when talk of 1.2.2 started, "hurry, we're greedy and want more!".  Now I can only chastise myself.  I know we all want the latest and greatest and easiest fix possible, but the fact is that there are so many differences to the way so many hosts run a mod that's coded differently than any other mod for the Arma platform, that I'm sure it gives the guys who fit this in between family, jobs, lives and other daily necessities little time to rest , relax, much less think thru the next wonder gizmo for Epoch.  Please, I want it too, we're like junkies waiting for a fix, but for now, lets give the guys who supply us that fix a little slack.  Personally, I'm gonna continue to monitor this thread closely, help when I can and follow Dayz rule #1, "go prone and stay calm".

Best Regards

rac

Hey All,

Sorry for my lack of activity. Been busy with RL Stuff and also heavily assisting on production of another Dayz mod... I will just leave this here: Link

This pack I was hoping to update to be seamless with the latest patch and then kick start it back up once the developers started churning out new stuff but I haven't had the time unfortunately.

I passed the updated files to a few that contacted me directly to hopefully get some error testing done and some reporting, but I haven't even had the time to go over the findings and fix the BE filters.

If anyone out there is confident enough to get it all working I would be happy to resign this post over to them to control the new updates.

All in all I only hope that from the discussion here (Wow @ the amount of posts and views!) and seeing how I have added the scripts in would make it easier in the end to find and fix your own bugs.

Thanks for all the support guys,

Mr B

Had a couple of people ask for the files to continue the work *Awesome by the way guys!*

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zrm2nlp7znjmdyw/Custom%20Cherno%20Pack%201.2.2.zip

This above link is where I got up to.. should be ready to go bar the new BE Filters.

IF Anyone wishes to use this as a model to create their own packs you are more than welcome. Everything within is a shared resource created by myself or people who have released scripts on Open Dayz for distribution and use.

Please if you use any of them do not remove the Credits and If you modify them simply add it to existing credits your contribution. These people who contributed deserve some credit for their hard Non-Paid work.

I thank you all for your time and patience and hope to look back here soon "Mod Section" to see even better releases.

Remember try not to break Epoch!! All these scripts and addons I have tried my best not to destroy the original feel too much and give Epoch itself bad reviews from people who think they are always playing the default experience.

Cheers,

Mr B

// @alexE

class CfgSounds
{
    sounds[] = {};

class playerSnoring
    {
    name="playerSnoring";
    sound[]={\custom_scripts\sfx\snoring.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class geiger1
    {
    name = "geiger1_sound";
    sound[] = {"geiger.ogg", 1, 1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
};

I am still learning class defines.. so not 100% positive.

But that should allow you to use it in "class Effects"

All that has changed in the new files is it is using the 1.0.1.5 Mission and dayz_code File defaults as the base.

I then re-applied the scripts over the top again and re-packed. 

I did not look to any changes made to the Server PBO or BE filters.. "Very Cheap of Me, Sorry!"