Question

Hi there,

When I'm trying to join my server, I get this error:

16:24:22 Roles assigned.
16:24:22 Reading mission ...
16:24:22 mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item3/Entities/Item0.type: Vehicle class VirtualMan_EPOCH no longer exists
16:24:22 Mission Epoch Mod read from bank.
16:24:23 Mission Epoch Mod read from bank.

Spammed a LOT.

Thank you.

4 answers to this question

On 6/12/2016 at 11:25 AM, InfamousYT said:

Hi there,

When I'm trying to join my server, I get this error:

16:24:22 Reading mission ...
16:24:22 mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item3/Entities/Item0.type: Vehicle class VirtualMan_EPOCH no longer exists
16:24:22 Mission Epoch Mod read from bank.
16:24:23 Mission Epoch Mod read from bank.

Spammed a LOT.

Thank you.

make sure you copied over the epoch server files correctly. You might be missing some folders/files. 

mpmissions\_cur_mp.Миссия альтис\./миссии кв. м./образований/Item3/образований/Item0.Тип:ciass автомобиля VirtualMan_EPOCH больше не существует

Кто-то уже решил эту проблему?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ghostrider-GRG
      For a while now I have wanted to put together an addon that makes available additional storage containers and, in the future, other craftable items like heli pads, additional lights and so forth. To that end, and with quite a lot of help from Grahame, I offer V 0.1 of Extended Base Objects for Epoch. It offers a variety of additional storage containers and an easy method for installation.
      Installation: download from my github here:  https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/EB4E
      Subscribe on Steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1475332817
      Unpack your mission.pbo using PBO manager or its equivalent.
      Copy all files from the mapname.epoch folder to the folder created by unpacking your mission.
      Repack your mission.
      Copy @EB4E to the same folder containing @Epoch and @epochhive on your server. 
       Copy the key found in @EB4E\Key to the \keys folder on your server.
      Add "EB4E" to the -mods="@Epoch;blahblah;" parameter for server startup.
      Players can subscribe to the mod here: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/EB4E
    • By Brian Soanes
      To unlock vehicles left in your traders over a server restart, open your epoch_server.pbo

In epoch_server\compile\epoch_vehicle\EPOCH_load_vehicles.sqf
      Find
      if (_allowDamage) then { Just above that, add this
      A3E_SafeZonePosArray = [ [[18451.9,14278.1,0]], //Altis East trader [[13333.5,14494.3,0]], //Altis Central trader [[6192.46,16834,0]] //Altis West trader ]; { if (_vehicle distance (_x select 0) < 200) then { _vehicle lock false; diag_log format["Vehicle %1 left in trader unlocked @ %2", _class, mapGridPosition _vehicle]; }; } forEach A3E_SafeZonePosArray; Pack pbo and you're good to go
    • By Ghostrider-GRG
      Originally concieved by Blckeagls and supported here with permission
      Completely rewritten over the past 3 and a half years to remove bugs and add functionallity.
      Current Version: Version 6.84
      Current Build: 147
      Description.
      Built-in support for Epoch or Exile.
      A complete static and dynamic mission system rolled into one.
      New: includes tools to export missions from A3EDEN Editor.
      AI infantry will aggressively pursue attackers, flank, use cover, and communicate with aircraft and ground vehicles.
      Supports missions on land and underwater.
      Includes hostage and arrest enemy leader style missions as well as conventional capture the crate missions.
      Missions can have infantry, static weapons, armed vehicle patrols and aircraft defending the area.
      Built in support for militarized missions with tanks and attack helis or jets if you wish.
      AI loadouts can be defined by arrays or based on items in CfgPricing (Epoch) or the Arsenal (Exile)
      Supports spawning of static AI infantry, vehicles, aircraft, surface vessels, static emplaced weapons and subs with scuba divers.
      Includes tools for map addons exported using M3EDEN editor plugin.
      Includes tools for spawning static loot crates which can be randomized at each area, be spawned with a smoking wreck nearby to create that post-appocolyptic feels, and have randomized .oot.
      To download go to: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC
      For installation see: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC/blob/master/INSTALLATION.txt
      For a complete changelog see: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC/blob/master/changeLog.sqf
      Changes in V 6.84.
      Added Option to load weapons, pistols, uniforms, headgear, vests and backpacks from CfgPricing (Epoch) or the Arsenal (Exile) and exclude items above a certain price
          Add details on configs for enabling this and setting the maximum price
          To use this new feature
          Set blck_useConfigsGeneratedLoadouts = true;

To specify the maximum price for items added to AI, change:
          blck_maximumItemPriceInAI_Loadouts = 100;

NOTE: this function overides any loadouts you specify in blck_config.sqf etc.

Added functions to despawn static patrols of all types when no players are nearby. This tracks the number of infantry alive in a group and respawns only the number alive when the group was despawned.
      Added: Static units will now be spawned with gear specific to difficulty level (blue, red, green, orange) as specified in blck_config.sqf etc.
      Added: AI now have a chance of spawning with binocs or range finders.
      Added: a lit road cone spawns at the center of the mission to help find it and aid in triggering mission completion.
      Changed: Hostage missions redesigned to reduce chances of AI being glitched into containers and of mission objects flying about when spawned in.
      Changed: Units are spawned with greater dispersion.
      Changed: method for spawning random landscapes has been changed. Note the added randomization in missions\blue\default.sqf
      Fixed: Collisions between objects at missions caused issues.
      Fixed: Attempted a fix to reduce the chance that AI will spawn inside or under objects like rocks or containers.
      Fixed: Captive missions now complete properly.
      Fixed: Hostage missions now complete properly.
      Fixed: Paratroops spawned at UMS missions now spawn with scuba gear.

Credits:
          Epoch Mod developer team, and in particular AWOL whose code has provided many lessons in scripting.
        blckeagls - Original developer of mission system 2.0.2   Narines - bug fixes and improvements.   Bill (DBD Clan) example compositions.   cyncrwler for help with troubleshooting and testing   Brian Soanes for helpful changes and performance tweaks.   Grahame for many rounds of testing, feedback and suggestions regarding features.   zxbutchxz for extensive testing of AI behavior. * Additional Credits include authors of other missions systems and scripts who's work influenced this release:
         Halve and He-Man.     Face (A3EAI)     KiloSwiss (SEM)     Hogscrapper (HC missions for A3)     the Vampire (DZMS and VEMF)     The FUCHS (EMS)     lazylink (early A2 Epoch mission system)     Matt11 (Wicked AI) Updates: License
      This Mission System is provided under an Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike 4.0 Commons License.
      http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

• By Yoda
      Hello, I am apart of the Global Chaos Gaming community. We currently are hosting a modified Arma 3 Epoch server, we have very active staff aswell as active community members, I urge you to stop by and check us out! TeamSpeak: ts.globalchaos.net Website : http://www.GlobalChaos.net
    • By JakeQue
      Is there anyway to add a disable footsteps for admins?

Also I would love to be able to spawn a mission in from the admin menu, I tried some code but it just breaks Infistar, it would seem it is executing it automatically.

Thank you!
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Discord