Infistar Spawn Boxes Help

cheesy_taco_

Question

Yo what's up guys i have a pretty serious question here, me and my friend now own a server got everything up and running just adding bits and bobs here and there but our main issue is when we click spawn items on the infistar menu and click say 'Donor Box Large' or any of the rest a box spawns with nothing inside it it all just spawns around it or nothing spawns at all, my infistar files are stock as for nothing of that kind has been changed, any help?

9 answers to this question

I have also had this problem recently. No weapons are spawning in my infistar boxes. Magazines and Backpacks spawn though. Somehow I think the recent Arma patch has something to do with it. Nothing on my end changed and like you said - Even the stock version doesn't work so it clearly isn't my fault.

Have tried other variables besides addWeaponCargoGlobal and it still isn't working.

you can revert back before he update.  There was too much backlash against the cosmetic fix that was pestering a few people. so they decided to make it revertable

this link will explain it, its pretty simple

http://steamcommunity.com/games/arma2oa/announcements/detail/45398879829365939