[Release] Complete Namalsk Epoch Server

ElDubya

Hi all, me again.

This time I have for you a complete Namalsk server, ready to go, straight out of the box. This package has : 

• Plot For Life
  • Precise Building
  • Snap Build Pro
  • Vector Build
  • Advanced Alchemical Crafting
  • Standard Gold Bar Currency
  • Custom Traders
  • Fully Working Bloodsuckers
  • Fully Working Cold Weather
  • Warm Clothes
  • Namalsk Zombies
  • DZMS Missions
  • Cold Breathe
  • Fully Working EMP Storms
  • Gauss Rifle/Ammo Spawns only in A2
  • A2 Has The Complete Namalsk Scenery Inside
  • Lots of Custom Building Addons
  • Custom Trader Areas
  • Login Camera
  • Welcome Credits
  • Right Click Executables (bike, etc)
  • Earplugs
  • Dynamic Weather Effects
  • Joelma's Fast Time Control (1.5hr night in every 4hr cycle)
  • Sleep/Rejuvenate Blood in Tents
  • Trader Safezones
  • Random Monster Noises When Locking Cars
  • Support For JSRS and Blastcore
  • Recover Player Skins
  • .... and more .... 

You will need to download @Namalsk and @NC (Namalsk Crisis) for all the Namalsk addons to work correctly. You will also need to add the Epoch client files and some form of admintools/anti-hack to the server pack. I was using infiSTAR.

I have it set to spawn players with a solder kit in their inventory to fix broken NVG's, radios and GPS that are only available via loot spawn. Players will need to find 2 of these items, place them in their backpacks, right click their solder kit and repair them, making one good set from 2 broken sets. Warm clothes spawn in barracks. The Gauss rifle (both scoped and non scoped) have a chance to spawn in Object A2. Bloodsuckers will spawn on certain buildings but mainly barracks when players are near. I have an "Essentials Trader" in place of the bandit trader that only sells ASPI devices (to ward off the effects of the EMP storms), mutant hearts (to ward off the bloodsuckers) and combination locks for high prices. ASPI and Mutant hearts are ONLY available from this trader.

Only 6 types of heli spawn and all of them, except the littlebird, are capable of lifting every ground vehicle. Ground vehicles can not tow other ground vehicles.

Missions are handled by DZMS, and I have renamed the missions to suit the Namalsk theme as well as gone around the whole map, taking co-ordinates of flat suitable ground for the missions to spawn on. All mission AI are wearing traditional bandit gear.  

As last time, I will not be providing support for this pack. You should know how to add the things needed to get this to work correctly. It's easy though, a kid could do it.

Anyway, enjoy .....

Edited by Richie
Download link removed.

You can't redistribute other people's work, mate. There are exceptions like sheep's pack where he contacted all script authors, but you haven't, I'd know :P

Plus, server packs are not allowed by forum rules anyway.

I understand your intentions are to help out other people, but yeah... rules are rules. Plus when something breaks, you'll have your inbox full of noobs asking dumb questions :)

• Richie locked this topic