No Player Persistence on Server

cyncrwler

I thought I would ask here first, just in case it can save me a complete server wipe, so I won't need to upload @Australia again.

Yesterday I ported our Altis server to Australia. Ran into a few minor issues here and there, but for the most part all scripts worked beautifully, FPS was high, and the Island is fantastic.

Then I realized when I logged out, and back in, I started as new in the spawn box again. No death, no crash, just freshly spawned. Same happened to the other players.  I am assuming this must be some type of database issue, as that is what would hold the saved information for the server.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

cyncrwler

When changing maps did you delete the old database ? It must be done, stop redis, delete the dump.rdb file, restart redis

That should be all you need, try it, maybe it was a simple mistake like that, otherwise check the info in redis.conf matches what you have in epochserver.ini

Yeah, I did a complete wipe of all files, that's why I am confused. I'll definitely do as you suggested and let you know what happens.

Thanks Richie!

EDIT: That was it Richie, my epochserver.ini just needed it's passwords reset, and bam, player persistence is back. Thank you again!!