Voice over net

MechDan

I have been searching and searching for a way to either tell me who is speaking over the quartz radio channel, or to kill/damage/kick the players who do it. I know there is a lot of info out there for Arma2 but i don't have the scripting knowledge to write anything myself for arma3 epoch.

Is there anyone out there that could help me out with this issue, point me to a thread or information i need to do this myself? Or even better help me by creating a simple script to do this?

Hopefully someone can help out.

One word "InfiSTAR"

If everyone use's it but everyone doesn't. And why would you kill/damage/kick for them using it when that is the idea of the radio? You can put the radio in your backpack or whatever and you don't have to hear it. Or edit your loot.h file and remove it. That's why sidechat wasn't enabled in the first place. But they gave the option to use it if you wanted it. 

That would disable whole VON. The script allows von and you can define channel VON is allowed. Also you can define that only admins are allowed to speak in side. And the chat is still functioning. So that is not a real option to disable it completely for a good gameplay