Restricting what can be bought/sold to specific static traders

BetterDeadThanZed

Question

Forgive me if this has been covered but I haven't been following A3 Epoch very much and I've done some searching and didn't find an answer.

Is there a way to choose which items can be bought and sold to a static trader? For example, if I wanted a trader that only buys and sells weapons, is it possible? 

7 answers to this question

Sorry, my bad, I thought you only hosted A2 servers.

At the minute i don't think it's possible, you could use Halvs that has it's own configs for seperate trading, you can remove everything you don't want to sell and keep what you want :)

Sorry, my bad, I thought you only hosted A2 servers.

At the minute i don't think it's possible, you could use Halvs that has it's own configs for seperate trading, you can remove everything you don't want to sell and keep what you want :)

I'm just playing around with an A3 Epoch server just to see what I can do with it, which is why this is posted here. :)

when i started my arma 3 epoch server, there was basicly only a playbar some missions and ai mods (from what i was interested in) ... i defo felt we needed some more "beef" on the table at that piont, so i decided to add a few to the list in the scripts section.

if you get problems with anything i made you are welcome to ask in the threads or via pm's.