This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application Problem

R0lling

Good evening dear Epoch Forum!

I am trying in vain since 3 days a DayZ server Epoch sit up.
Just always comes the error "This server is running at incorrect version of the server-side application"

I did everything for this tutorial made "[How To] Setup A DayZ Server [Highly detailed 70+ Steps]"

Should you need anything else I can give you the calm and I hope you can help me!

With Best Regards

R0lling

does anybody know something about this problem?

reinstalled the rootserver,

setup new server.

Downloaded DayZ Server and CLient new from epochmod.com 

try with betapatch and without.

hive dont want to connect i think but why... with anvicat i can connect to my database 

Good morning dear Epoch Forum!

I am trying in vain since 6 days a DayZ server Epoch sit up.
Just always comes the error "This server is running at incorrect version of the server-side application"

I did everything for this tutorial made "[How To] Setup A DayZ Server [Highly detailed 70+ Steps]"

reinstalled the rootserver,

setup new server.

Downloaded DayZ Server and CLient new from epochmod.com 

try with betapatch and without.

hive dont want to connect i think but why... with anvicat i can connect to my database 

Should you need anything else I can give you the calm and I hope you can help me!

With Best Regards

R0lling

but you dont got a solution about this problem? Why the hive dont watnt to connect?

Nope, just trying to keep you from posting a new topic for each day that goes by without someone answering you. If you're having that much difficulty, you may want to consider renting a sever from a hosting company.

yeah sorry. was late yesterday :D 

So, the problem was not completely been resolved in any event, as far as you can spawn;) I've been told I should like to try other servers and files this I then getahn. Now I come indeed to the server, but once I etc everything for Epoch "preparatory" speak replace the .dll files coming back with the same error "Invalid version" as soon as I but again does the .dll use of the Server Files everything normal , The server files I've used these are here: https://github.com/Pwnoz0r/DayZ-Private-Server

I hope it finds the Epoch team not bad I have reingepackt the link the server files.