[Arma 1.44+] [Epoch Server 0.3.0.2 Build 19] Vests/Backpacks disappearing

Salutesh

Reported to Epoch Issue Tracker by Dwarfer: https://github.com/E...poch/issues/276

1. The server you were playing on

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/85.25.117.205:2302/

2. What arma3 build and what Epoch build you are using.

Arma 3 1.44.130654

Epoch Server 0.3.0.2 Build 19

3. What it was you were doing

Vests geting removed after equiping it.

4. Is it repeatable.

Yes

Hello. I have reproduced the bug in the newest update, 0.3.0.3. When I put empty backpacks inside the backpack I was currently wearing, they disappeared after I disconnected and reconnected, It's not the same bug but a variation of it, the empty backpacks remained in the inventory slot of the equipped backpack until the disconnection.

Hello. I have reproduced the bug in the newest update, 0.3.0.3. When I put empty backpacks inside the backpack I was currently wearing, they disappeared after I disconnected and reconnected, It's not the same bug but a variation of it, the empty backpacks remained in the inventory slot of the equipped backpack until the disconnection.

I can confirm this. Happend to me also.

I am not sure you are suppose to be able to put a back pack inside a back pack.. that could be a bug in itself.

You could before and If I recall correctly it was one of the noted features being able to place a backpack inside a backpack in Arma3 that you could not do in Arma2.

I've placed a couple of backpacks in one backpack in Arma3.