Repair & Rearming script

Halvhjearne

edited op to clarify install instructions ...

Hello Guys. 

I am running  Chernarus Map server can you please let me know if this is correct.

_servicePointClasses = [["Land_FuelStation_Build_F"],["Land_FuelStation_Feed_F],["Land_fs_feed_F]]; // service point classes (can be house, vehicle and unit classes)

Cheers :)

Hello Guys. 

I am running  Chernarus Map server can you please let me know if this is correct.

_servicePointClasses = [["Land_FuelStation_Build_F"],["Land_FuelStation_Feed_F],["Land_fs_feed_F]]; // service point classes (can be house, vehicle and unit classes)

Cheers :)

edited again ... but almost right besides all the extra brackets.

Hello. 

Do u know which option we need to disable as when players load infistar the options dissapear and rearm or repair not showing ...

not sure wich it is, i have both of these on false:

_OAP = false;
_OAO = false;

also i think you might need:

_OAO = false;

.. not sure if it actually does anything for now, but just in case.

nice work, thank you for sharing!

i run chernarus, and this

_servicePointClasses = [["Land_FuelStation_Build_F"],["Land_FuelStation_Feed_F"],["Land_fs_feed_F"]]; // service point classes (can be house, vehicle and unit classes)

doesnt work... whats the building ID for the fuelstation? is there a key to get this ingame (as in arma 2 key I) ?

nice work, thank you for sharing!

i run chernarus, and this

_servicePointClasses = [["Land_FuelStation_Build_F"],["Land_FuelStation_Feed_F"],["Land_fs_feed_F"]]; // service point classes (can be house, vehicle and unit classes)

doesnt work... whats the building ID for the fuelstation? is there a key to get this ingame (as in arma 2 key I) ?

pls read the instructions again (all the way through pls) ...

i've have read it, and i guess you mean this:

By default, this will only work with "Land_CarService_F" building types, but you can add any building/vehicle type you like in the array on line 8 of service_point.sqf, like this:

Like I wrote before, I'm using Chernarus as map, I have to put there the Chernarus fuelstation building ID. Not the Altis one. I just dont know how to get this building ID

or am i wrong?

_servicePointClasses = ["Land_CarService_F","myaddedbuilding1","myaddedbuilding2","anotherbuilding2"]; // service point classes (can be house, vehicle and unit classes)

... do you see the problem now or do i have to point it out?

ok ty mate

still does not work, i guess Land_FuelStation_Build_F, Land_FuelStation_Feed_F, Land_fs_feed, as well as Land_CarService_F are not the right IDs for Chernarus.. 

but thanks for your help, i hope i will figure this out.. 

ok ty mate

still does not work, i guess Land_FuelStation_Build_F, Land_FuelStation_Feed_F, Land_fs_feed, as well as Land_CarService_F are not the right IDs for Chernarus.. 

but thanks for your help, i hope i will figure this out.. 

To include all A2 maps I use: ["Land_A_FuelStation_Shed","Land_repair_center","FuelStation","FuelStation_army","Land_Mil_Repair_center_EP1","Land_A_FuelStation_Build","Land_A_FuelStation_Feed","Land_Ind_FuelStation_Feed_EP1","Land_Ind_FuelStation_Build_EP1","Land_Ind_FuelStation_Shed_EP1","Land_Ind_Garage01_EP1","Land_benzina_schnell","Land_fuelstation","Land_fuelstation_army"];

Just add these to service points in the script.

not sure what you are trying to say, but im guessing it has something to do with this:

not sure wich it is, i have both of these on false:

_OAP = false;
_OAO = false;

also i think you might need:

_OAO = false;

.. not sure if it actually does anything for now, but just in case.

If you are unfortunate and experiencing that you need to modify his current public script.

Add a variable in place of his current routine to remove your crypto.

then server side add that Variableeventhandler with the script inside to remove players crypto.

At that point its the server side removing the crypto not the client and it should save properly, otherwise....

The only other way that might be possible is to do a save player call immediately after the crypto purchase. (maybe I haven't tested that one)

When charging and ammunition to make a relog, all the money is back.

i will be working on that when i have time, but im currently busy with something else, once im done with my current project ill see what i can do, cause i noticed that too ...