Repair & Rearming script

Halvhjearne

Had already thought about the Vehicles since I had added in the pump and roof the first day.

The repair and rearm vehicles could now be added in.

However a rewrite of the original to only have repair or rearm would be needed, unless you want the repair trucks to do both, then just add them into this script as is.

But with the different truck types I would rather have them separated by script.

Had already thought about the Vehicles since I had added in the pump and roof the first day.

The repair and rearm vehicles could now be added in.

However a rewrite of the original to only have repair or rearm would be needed, unless you want the repair trucks to do both, then just add them into this script as is.

But with the different truck types I would rather have them separated by script.

i dont think its a good idea to run this script twice or run much more code within this loop, but its up to you ofc ... if you absolutely want it you could change the global variables and rename the script, then you should be theoreticly able to have it do both from seperated objects.

Does this look about right ?

if (hasInterface) then {

[] execVM "service_point\service_point.sqf";

[] execVM "addons\Status_Bar\fn_statusbar_with_icons.sqf";

};

Regards

Fullaholes

looks fine if you changed _folder to that location.

Yes.

it should work, you can try increase the range it detects the stations, perhaps the model is a bit off on distances else you can try add a line like this in re-arm/repair price arrays:

["Offroad_01_base_F",100],

Hey thanks Halvhjearne, was hoping sombody was working on this :) everything is fine but get the following kicks

18.04.2015 11:10:18: ghost1 (111.111.111.111:1111) 11111111111111111 - #10 "
if (_allRepaired) then {
_vehicle setDamage 0;
_vehicle setVelocity [0,0,1];
titleText [format["%1 Repaired", _name], "PLAIN D"

18.04.2015 11:23:22: ghost1 (111.111.111.111:1111) 1111111111111111111 - #24 "

H_playerCrypto = EPOCH_playerCrypto - _costs ;
_vehicle addMagazineTurret [_ammoClass, _turret];
cutText [format["%1 of %2 Re"

18.04.2015 11:23:33: ghost1 (111.111.111.111:1111) 11111111111111111 - #24 "

H_playerCrypto = EPOCH_playerCrypto - _costs ;
_vehicle addMagazineTurret [_ammoClass, _turret];
cutText [format["%1 of %2 Re"

18.04.2015 11:23:41: ghost1 (111.111.111.111:1111) 11111111111111111 - #46 ";
} forEach _hitpoints;
if (_allRepaired) then {
_vehicle setDamage 0;
_vehicle setVelocity [0,0,1];
titleText [format["%1 Repa"

Using Infistar

Heads up for this btw.

You may need to update your scripts.txt to include these lines if you get kicked for variable #16 battleye or #47 restrictions.

Line 17

7 Setvelocity 

add at end

!="_vehicle setvelocity [0,0,1];"

Line 26

7 addMagazine

add at end

!="_vehicle addMagazineTurret [_ammoClass, _turret];"

Line 48

7 setDamage

add at end

!="_vehicle setdamage 0;"

Managed to get this working on my server without the BE Kicks now.

Got it running well on Bornholm... had to change the service station to the fuel pump, but what I am trying to figure out is how to re arm a MORA. It will load the GMG without any issue, but the main gun... the  30mm cannon.... that won't reload. tried from driver's seat, tried in gunner's ......

Got it running well on Bornholm... had to change the service station to the fuel pump, but what I am trying to figure out is how to re arm a MORA. It will load the GMG without any issue, but the main gun... the  30mm cannon.... that won't reload. tried from driver's seat, tried in gunner's ......

does it have a special turret position?

edit:

to find it you can do this:

in description.ext find this line:

enableDebugConsole = 1;

if it does not say 1 like this, change it to a one (NEVER SET IT TO 2 IN MP).

now enter your server, login as admin (#login yourpass) enter that exact turret and press esc.

now in the debug console enter this:

_msg = format["[DEBUG]: '%1'",assignedVehicleRole player];
systemChat _msg;
diag_log _msg;

now you can see the turretpath in your chat and your client log, so just tell me whatever it says ...

(Same thing happens with the marshal..... mg load choice, no 40mm cannon.I have Kuma's on there but havent tried them yet)

It gives me a ["Turret" [0]] for the gunner's seat in the Mora and the Marshal,  the only one that is different is the Kuma Turret 0 is gunner and 0,0 is commander who has the mg.

One other thing.... refuel on Bornholm is not working... do you have the part that adds refueling ?

(Same thing happens with the marshal..... mg load choice, no 40mm cannon.I have Kuma's on there but havent tried them yet)

It gives me a ["Turret" [0]] for the gunner's seat in the Mora and the Marshal,  the only one that is different is the Kuma Turret 0 is gunner and 0,0 is commander who has the mg.

my guess is the cannon name is in the blacklisted area, or it should have shown up, try look in the begining of service_point.sqf, look around line 39 and remove some of those, just dont remove the horns or you will be able to rearm horns aswell.

One other thing.... refuel on Bornholm is not working... do you have the part that adds refueling ?

are you sure about that? ... havent heard about that before

Works fine on Bornholm.  I would recommend though that you add a couple different building classes that can be used for refueling, since Bornholm doesn't have a lot of the currently specified class of gas station.  There's a few, but nowhere near enough in my opinion.  

Works fine on Bornholm.  I would recommend though that you add a couple different building classes that can be used for refueling, since Bornholm doesn't have a lot of the currently specified class of gas station.  There's a few, but nowhere near enough in my opinion.  

Guess I haven't gotten to the right fuel station ... have you had any issue with reloading vehicles? One more thing Darth... have you had issues cutting trees on Bornholm... ?

my guess is the cannon name is in the blacklisted area, or it should have shown up, try look in the begining of service_point.sqf, look around line 39 and remove some of those, just dont remove the horns or you will be able to rearm horns aswell.

It's not in the blacklisted sections, that was the first place I checked.... is it that its stoping after locating the first weapon??

Guess I haven't gotten to the right fuel station ... have you had any issue with reloading vehicles? One more thing Darth... have you had issues cutting trees on Bornholm... ?

It's not in the blacklisted sections, that was the first place I checked.... is it that its stoping after locating the first weapon??

try remove all the ones in the lower line ... make it look like this:

//weapon classes disabled from re-arming
_NoGoWeapCName = [
	//irrelevant ones
	"Horn","SmokeLauncher","MiniCarHorn","SportCarHorn","TruckHorn2","TruckHorn","BikeHorn","CarHorn","TruckHorn3"
];

@Pops - No issues cutting trees on Bornholm.  Make sure you're using Bornholm version 1.3, which is what Epoch is currently supporting.  I've heard of some issues with Bornholm 1.2 and trees.  I haven't tried the reloading vehicles since I have no armed vehicles on my server.  As for the refueling, the default type of fuel station looks like this:

150px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_Land_CarService_

You can specify other building classes to be used for refueling.  Some of the ones on this list should work.

Land_FuelStation_Build_F
Land_FuelStation_Feed_F
Land_fs_feed_F

I was personally looking for a repair / re-arming script for arma 3 epoch and noticed that there wasnt really any good out there yet, so i decide to do something about that.

i went back in my a2 mission file and fetched this scrip that was originally written by  ported it to work with crypto changed it so it allows you to re-arm all types of magazines for all types of weapons (from drivers seat), removed re-fuel (as fuel is auto and free on any fuelstation) and added a few extra features like a banned weapons array, banned magazines array, max global amount of magazines, max magazines for each weapon and colour of scroll action, you can check out here:

http://pastebin.com/uMrvqiGT

http://pastebin.com/7MNi6KZc

http://pastebin.com/ySETb79x

for anyone who does not know how to add this:

if you already have an init.sqf, add the line from the code tag below to the bottom of yours:

if you do not have an init,sqf in your mission, then make an empty file, call it init.sqf and add the lines in code tag below:

if(hasInterface) then{
	[] execVM "service_point\service_point.sqf";
};

all credits goes to axe cop for his original code

Hello. 

Ehere to put the other codes

service_point_rearm.sqf

service_point_repair.sqf

can you please give more details of how to?. 

thanks in advance