When you fix the bug with explosives?

Windyhead

So basically from the video he laid 3 down detonated them left 1 in it dropped the bag relogged and picked it back up and it's full again. Seems like that server is using the wrong backpack type maybe a demo backpack?

So basically from the video he laid 3 down detonated them left 1 in it dropped the bag relogged and picked it back up and it's full again. Seems like that server is using the wrong backpack type maybe a demo backpack?

i checked it with any backpack (Epoch mod 0.3.0.1  build 19)

Looks like hes the only person on the server , wich doesnt updates the DB since to less mutations in a period of time  (redis.conf)

due his dropping of the backpack he logsoff gets back , the DB didnt updated the backpack its still there as a single entity

Only his playerperson gets written into the DB  ,  if he runs with the backpack for 5 min it has been written into the DB and has 1

to make u lot think , my mates and me  were making 2 tipi's

We build the 2 tipi's , but he and me had 4 pelt and 2 lumber (he just went out after making the first and building)

So the DB didnt write his , 1. making of a tipi  and 2. removing the stuff 3. but he made a tipi

When he got back just had 4 pelts and 2 lumber in his inventory , and we had 2 tipi's

While for me its all there , the saves showed me making a tipi  next the items got removed and me placing a tipi-kit

And we got more of this weird stuff , like items vanished from cars so its not always a benefit

So we trying now to save items to the DB on a more Atom way alike , wich seems to work dont know how its holding when more then 20 players

are inside

See in theory Redis should be dumping and then saving, so it writes to the dump file and every 5 mins it saves to Redis. I almost wonder if it's more of a desnyc issue and not a DB issue, I guess I will find out when I start testing. I had hackers in my server today that were able to unlock other players locked vehicles, caught them unlocking my deploy littlebird outside the central black trader. So other owners you may want to watch out for that, I don't want to post it just yet as I don't have all the details.