Stamina/Fatigue

GasT

I think what he's trying to say is...instead of trying to bypass stamina/fatigue by adding/using bikes (which many apparently want), just remove stamina/fatigue altogether so you can sprint around indefinitely....or something something.

I think it's the old scenario in A2 he's talking about.

Run for 2 minutes and your character is tired yet you can ride a bike around the map all day and you are never tired.

To me.. the whole system of how you run and how fast is wonky in A3.

You should be able to run faster if you have a 5.56 weapon in comparison to an LMG or .50 cal sniper rifle but it makes no difference.

As well as what you are wearing.   A character with no backpack with items, no clothing, no weapon etc.. should run faster than someone geared up.

BI failed here but that's how it was in A2 so they just relived their mistakes.

I think it's the old scenario in A2 he's talking about.

Run for 2 minutes and your character is tired yet you can ride a bike around the map all day and you are never tired.

To me.. the whole system of how you run and how fast is wonky in A3.

You should be able to run faster if you have a 5.56 weapon in comparison to an LMG or .50 cal sniper rifle but it makes no difference.

As well as what you are wearing.   A character with no backpack with items, no clothing, no weapon etc.. should run faster than someone geared up.

BI failed here but that's how it was in A2 so they just relived their mistakes.

Yeah, I mean they instituted the whole mass thing so why couldn't they use this to adjust how fast and nimble someone can move, or how much they fatigue anyway?  I mean, more work, but can't be that much more work.

Some things these developers focus on makes me scratch my head.  Things like this don't seem to be even considered... but HEY lets throw some go carts in there...

• 3 weeks later...