Battleye Restriction #85?

Mulletron

Every time i die in Epoch i seem to get kicked for Battleye Restriction #85. I have uninstalled the Epoch folder and reinstalled it through this website after the DayZ Commander installation did the same. I have not come to a conclusion on how to fix it. Please help.

Also when i put my downloaded Epoch file into my Arma 2 OA folder, it first says, WinRAR: Diagnostic Messages:Downloads\DayZ_Epoch_Client_1.0.5.1_Release.7z: write error in the file. I hit close and launch a Epoch server then it says, Data file too short 'D:\Ghost\steamapps\common\Aram 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ_Epoch\addons\rocks.pbo'. Epected 47556605 B, got 4194304 B. I then hit ok and delete the rocks.pbo or whatever it puts there cause sometimes its plants.pbo. And try to join server again. It then says, Addon 'dayz_code' requires addon 'usec_ch53'. And so now instead of getting me in game it launches and says, No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USEC_ch53_E.scope'.

wow, that sound pretty messed up ^^

well maybe the best thing is we start here from the scratch :)

Delete everything you have from Epoch and download the files from here: klick

after you have done that, go to your steam library and edit your launch parameter to: -mod=@DayZ_Epoch

then search for servers in the ingame browser

or if you want to have the whole thing a bit less comlicated use the DayZ Launcher

If this still does not work, i maybe have some other ideas, but first lets try this :)

• 2 weeks later...

Also when i put my downloaded Epoch file into my Arma 2 OA folder, it first says, WinRAR: Diagnostic Messages:Downloads\DayZ_Epoch_Client_1.0.5.1_Release.7z: write error in the file.

Just a stab in the dark here, but have you unzipped the Epoch files before putting them in your ARMA2OA directory? Use Launcher man. Open Launcher, find a server you want to join, Launcher will tell you that you don't have the needed files and download and install them for you. 

Just as a comparison, my @Dayz_Epoch1051 folder is 2.71 GB (2,913,603,584 bytes) in size.