Bornholm map issues.

dzrealkiller

Question

Hi, I am having a few issues after setting up Epoch for Bornholm13 and could really use a little help repairing the broken parts.

*Cars spawn in very weird places and tend to just explode when you get close.

*boats spawn all over the land and non in the water.

*some buildings do not spawn loot (ARMA 2 Buildings) I know how to fix this one I just lack the building ID's

*AI drones spawn but do not call AI.

*Vamps AI does not spawn AI on this Island.

*I need to relocate trader as most are taking a swim in the sea :S

*ATM's / Banks in weird places (In the middle of open fields also in the sea)

These are a few of the things I could use some guidance with the buildings are not much of a problem I know how to do that just lacking ID's but I'm sure I can find them somewhere online its mainly the other thing like the AI... I would class the AI as the most important to me currently. If anybody have any Idea how to fix anything on this list I would be extremely thankful If you would be able to help me out a little :)

Wow, Thanks a lot dude. Oh I am with Swiftnode.net and using Redis but I am unsure how I actually wipe my database :S Its all new to me, Would you happen to know? I use Redis Desktop Manager if that helps at all and I have access to the Database. would I simply select everything and hit delete or is that a bad idea? :D

The vehicles exploding is because they all spawn in a cluster in 5 or 6 locations (that was my experience anyway)

You'll want to grab the file from this post and edit accordingly

The traders in the sea and other stuff should be changed in the config.cpp in your server settings pbo.

Thanks for the help guys.

close redis. go to \Arma 3\DB and delete dump.rdb. and ready is the wipe :D very easy :D

Umm I done this and restarted the server but for some reason nothing was wiped. My player still has all his gear and my car is still parked at my base :S any ideas? :D

I assume these are the values that need changed?

count ([10732.087,12687.841] nearObjects ["building",20000]);

RoadList = [10732.087,12687.841] nearRoads 20000;

I'm guessing that's the map center pos (10732.087,12687.841) and worldSize (20000)?

I think it's centre pos & radius of the circle drawn from centre to get the buildings & roads

I assume these are the values that need changed?

count ([10732.087,12687.841] nearObjects ["building",20000]);

RoadList = [10732.087,12687.841] nearRoads 20000;

I'm guessing that's the map center pos (10732.087,12687.841) and worldSize (20000)?

Is 10732.087,12687.841 the center of Bornholm or would I have to stand in the middle of the map log out and collect the position? Do I have to be exactly In the middle of the map or is a rough guess ok? I would imagine that would be fine.

Hi,

If you are looking for building ID's take a look at the following. Should help some/ not my work but usable ID's

https://github.com/TOPARMA/ArmA3_Wasteland.Bornholm/blob/master/addons/Lootspawner/LSlootBuildings.sqf

I already use lootspawner but there are missing buildings for Bornholm Like the Arma 2 Long barn, also I like how my file "Original from the creator" Is exactly the same as the wasteland one except one part...

// ******************************************************************************************

// * This project is licensed under the GNU Affero GPL v3. Copyright © 2014 A3Wasteland.com *

// ******************************************************************************************

So Like Is wasteland trying to claim this even though its exactly the same as the original file? Or am I missing something here?

Well got the loot to spawn in a couple of building where it was not spawning before, but the main issue I am facing now if the Epoch AI... The drone has spawned like 10 minutes ago its following me but does not spawn the AI it do not even make the old dial-up sound :( Trying to find my .rpt file now :S