Bornholm map issues.

dzrealkiller

Question

Hi, I am having a few issues after setting up Epoch for Bornholm13 and could really use a little help repairing the broken parts.

*Cars spawn in very weird places and tend to just explode when you get close.

*boats spawn all over the land and non in the water.

*some buildings do not spawn loot (ARMA 2 Buildings) I know how to fix this one I just lack the building ID's

*AI drones spawn but do not call AI.

*Vamps AI does not spawn AI on this Island.

*I need to relocate trader as most are taking a swim in the sea :S

*ATM's / Banks in weird places (In the middle of open fields also in the sea)

These are a few of the things I could use some guidance with the buildings are not much of a problem I know how to do that just lacking ID's but I'm sure I can find them somewhere online its mainly the other thing like the AI... I would class the AI as the most important to me currently. If anybody have any Idea how to fix anything on this list I would be extremely thankful If you would be able to help me out a little :)

Currently wiping the server, It seems redis had issues so thought sod it and am currently reinstalling it, I guess the redis issue would be the cause of all the missing traders and I'm guessing it has involvement with AI also.

Whats' does all this mean? and I'm guessing its bad :S

2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Bornholm13\addons\bornholm.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Bornholm13\addons\bornholmlayers.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Bornholm13\addons\bornholmobjects.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@EpochHive\addons\a3_custom.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@EpochHive\addons\a3_epoch_server.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@EpochHive\addons\a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@EpochHive\addons\vemf.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a2_epoch_weapons.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_1.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_2.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_code.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_config.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_language.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_structures.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_underground.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_vehicles.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_vehicles_1.pbo - unknown
 2:51:58 C:\TCAFiles\Users\dzrealkiller\158\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_weapons.pbo - unknown