[Job offer]Looking for modder/scripter/installer/editter - New server

HarveySpecter

Question

Dear Epoch players,

As of yesterday i bought my own Arma 3 Epoch server via Vilayer.com

Today i tried to start installing some mods and scripts, but my experience with this is very poorly and doesn't allow me to understand most of it.

So here is my request.

We are looking for someone who is willing to work for us on setting up our server.

We will require you to be able to script/mod/install the following things

-Customized Loot/Highloot

- Setting weapons/adding weapons like rpg's etc (fixing BE settings)

- Adding banks into safezones

- Enlarging safezone+adding green markers for safezone

- Adding AI Mission system ( custom )

- Adding karts/motorcycles to map vehicle spawnsystem

- Making Cinderwalls + Metaldoors Indestructible

You have to meet the following requirements

- 18+

- Understand and speak english or dutch

- Knowledge in scripting/editting/modding

- Understanding Vilayer panel

You will be paid accordingly to the work you've done, this will be discussed once we talk about it.

You can contact me via here by sending a message.

Thanks in advance,

If this topic is placed in the wrong section then my apologies towards the admins, could you move it to the right section?

Regards,

Harvey Lee

9 answers to this question

I would suggest you to get involved into hosting your arma 3 server on a dedi machine.

You can learn a lot of stuff and it is not that hard to set up a server.

There are enough walktroughs on this forum. It is better when u ask questions about setup, then ask for someone who does all the work for you including money.

I just simply do not have the time to all of it, as i have a full time job and only have 3/4 hours every night to play. I just want to have my own server in our own control. 

I don't mind not learning all of it i am looking for someone i can initially hire to set up the server. And when needed to maintain it also for a compensation .

I just simply do not have the time to all of it, as i have a full time job and only have 3/4 hours every night to play. I just want to have my own server in our own control. 

I don't mind not learning all of it i am looking for someone i can initially hire to set up the server. And when needed to maintain it also for a compensation .

There are enough servers in control out there atm. I suggest you to find a good community and be a part of it. If you have just that ammount of time for a server you should not run one...it needs more time - also administrating it.

Im also in need of a scripter, who can regularly install things for me, i have a bustling 150 member community thats begging me for new content that i struggle to provide, i would happily donate a negotiated rate to anyone willing to help.

Contact me through PM or http://whitefox.es/

Im with vilayer though that shouldnt be a problem as you only need to use the FTP and log viewer