Will Krypto Survive Server Wipe for 3.0?

Flybynight

you don't NEED to do server wipe, but it is recommended to do a wipe if you have an active player base, this weeds out the players on your server that have been doing naughty things like duping.

As far as I know, since it's a "server wipe" this means the WHOLE database will be fresh.

But like Gr8 said

Its up to you to wipe it or not really. I would recommend it.

you don't NEED to do server wipe, but it is recommended to do a wipe if you have an active player base, this weeds out the players on your server that have been doing naughty things like duping.

As far as I know, since it's a "server wipe" this means the WHOLE database will be fresh.

But like Gr8 said

As far as I'm aware 0.3 changes a lot in the database so it would probably be a lot of manual editing to get an existing DB to work with it. I don't see a problem with it to be honest, a server wipe every now and then is a good thing.

I think we will be clearing all but players and bank.. Been telling my players to load themselves up :-)

Glad i found this out today ive been stock piling guns, ammo and materials, its a bit of shame for players that have already put the time in to the server but if its the way it has to be then so be it . at least i now how and where not to build. ( exploding vehicles and destructable buildings to not mix :( ) sell up and stockpile krypto instead