My server does not appear in the server list

BullRaider

Question

17 answers to this question

I remember posts saying the server wouldn't show if the mission hadn't started yet; dedicated hosts use -autoinit to kick off the mission as soon as the server loads, can you do the same on hosted servers? If not you might want to go on, start the mission and wait "some" hours.. The Lobby list isn't really fast in updating :(

I remember posts saying the server wouldn't show if the mission hadn't started yet; dedicated hosts use -autoinit to kick off the mission as soon as the server loads, can you do the same on hosted servers? If not you might want to go on, start the mission and wait "some" hours.. The Lobby list isn't really fast in updating :(

I also use -autoinit in my parameters

The server should show even if the mission isn't started because until just recently I didn't have -autoinit. I asked Vert Hosting to add it and they did.

What is your server name and server IP and port?

Name: KBJ Epoch /Chernarus/Custom Builds/HIGHT LOOT!

IP:177.54.146.135:3302

Vilayer the answer to my problem:

Unfortunately ever since Steam took over the server browsers from GameSpy, they have loaded slowly.
Your server does show up in the server list after some time; http://sv0m.mj.am/link/sv0m/6z13t4z/2/efNDmzeVVXzyiCmJjkcbUQ/aHR0cDovL3B1dS5zaC9nYzlmeC80ZGZiNmJiMzJmLmpwZw
(It's red due to my mods not being loaded)

There is no current method to speed up the server browser, this is entirely up to Steam.

If you have any other queries or issues don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards,

Adam Brennan (Support Technician)
Vilayer LTD | www.vilayer.com

Now the doubt, because only my server this way? All other servers managed by vilayer appear normal in the list without delay. Accumulated much anger that staff !!!