[help]Taviana bridge being blown up. can i indestructablize it:?

ALKINDA

Question

Hey guys.

Ok. so on my taviana server ive noticed quite some time that the bridge is missing in chunks at random places.

My players told me that it is because of the ai they see ai spawn on it or fly into it/into it.

Which way would solve this issue the easiest?

Thank you for your time.

q9vAG2R.jpg

25 answers to this question

Yea but come on man theres something to be said about just completely taking something and putting it on your server like that without even crediting the person who created it. Just because you have access to the files doesn't make it ok to do.

I didn't say it was right or wrong, but if it was in his server pbo then the guy didn't get it from his servers. So that debug monitor is somewhere else, most likely released, on another forum or in a mission file.

I didn't say it was right or wrong, but if it was in his server pbo then the guy didn't get it from his servers. So that debug monitor is somewhere else, most likely released, on another forum or in a mission file.

Who told you that you cant steal someones server File. 

Its hard but its possible. If you know what youre doing. This Debug is made completely from scratch. 

but if it was in his server pbo then the guy didn't get it from his servers

Its completely possible to steal server PBO's

that debug monitor is somewhere else, most likely released, on another forum or in a mission file.

It could be that whoever stole it posted it somewhere. I just personally find it extremely coincidental that they're completely identical. dont you?

Hmmm.. Well it is sad, if somebody steals your work, but then again i don't understand, that if you got the time and skill to steal server files, why not make your own debug monitor? Just looks better then!

It's sad, if people steal and you can't do the heck all, that's a crappy feeling but you will have to get used to it and it does help a lot to join the servers of those who steal and then have a go at em :D least you feel better :P

Anyway, back to the actual point:

object enablesimulationglobal false;

Is the solution here. It prevents, that the object is talking to server or client, which in return kills event handlers, like damage or killed. So basically it makes stuff indistructable.

How do you stop people stealing your server pbo?

Just use copy + paste. move functions to other files and write down, what you moved to where. At some point nobody will be able to read it anymore, except yourself.

Just use copy + paste. move functions to other files and write down, what you moved to where. At some point nobody will be able to read it anymore, except yourself.

Its really easy to Filter Over multiple files using Notepad++

well you ofc can allways rename functions or just make some silly dummy functions, whatever. It's really up to how much fantasie you got ^^