Congrats!! Epoch is a Top 10 Finalist for Make Arma Not War!!

RC_Robio

to look at those finalists... i would think epoch mod is a shoe in. But to think breaking point did not make it in and LO did???... makes me think they are out of their minds lol or whoever voted is. 

They obviously didnt like breaking point as it has the same theme as DayZ. Ofc. Breaking Point is the most superior mod in Arma 3 atm.

to look at those finalists... i would think epoch mod is a shoe in. But to think breaking point did not make it in and LO did???... makes me think they are out of their minds lol or whoever voted is. 

Depends if they wrote the code from scratch or used some of the Dayz code, if they used Dayz code then they would be disqualified.

I liked Breaking Point but it got old quickly for me.

Yeah def something wrong with that final..

I like Epoch don´t get me wrong.. But the fact that the Mod that has come longest in Development for ARMA3 and is as good as Breaking Point is its just wrong that they aren´t up there.

In a year I could see Epoch taking a final but now Breaking Point should have had it. The other finalist´s are mostly jokes.

Think Breaking Point is to much of a contender against DayZ so Bi is afraid of shooting themselves in the foot awarding them. 

Congrats on the final though and you are the most worthy contender in there now.

Yeah def something wrong with that final..

I like Epoch don´t get me wrong.. But the fact that the Mod that has come longest in Development for ARMA3 and is as good as Breaking Point is its just wrong that they aren´t up there.

In a year I could see Epoch taking a final but now Breaking Point should have had it. The other finalist´s are mostly jokes.

Think Breaking Point is to much of a contender against DayZ so Bi is afraid of shooting themselves in the foot awarding them. 

Congrats on the final though and you are the most worthy contender in there now.

http://arma3.swec.se/game/statistics

Number 3 on the most played mission

I voted my self on the cosmos engine even though I play BP every day

http://makearmanotwar.com/entry/UOn7vyv01J#.VM9Q1y4fmos

Fixing bugs and exploits every day is a problem?

Nope. Not what i meant at all.... the "lol" was aimed at "Breaking Point is the most superior mod in Arma 3 atm." i think its too early for that title but they are def in the running. I applaud BP for their hard work. They also do a damn good job of keeping everyone "in the loop" of whats going on. I have even played some with the devs. very friendly and very open minded.