Is there a Dayz/Epoch mod for Arma 3 that's has the zombie vibe?

zombieland78

I know nothing of the pay2win in H1Z1, what are you on about? I said I watched some streams and it looks a lot better than SA and Epoch...gameplay wise. Graphics wise, it looks worse. 

Fuck sake, I had that fucking idiot last night saying the zebra is red and yellow, and the thread got locked because I was trying to tell the daft fucker that it's black and white. 

If you think the heli DLC is pay2win in Epoch, you should look into the airdrops in h1z1. 

This is my biggest problem with A2 epoch really, from 1+ year of playing my experience is that there's exactly 2 motivations to being a server admin, 1) Cheat '(Esp) or  bend the ruels in favor of your group (unclear rules that are "adjusted" on case by case) 2) Money.

Seriously, the only place where i havent seen any admin abuse has been CCG. I really dont like the high loot servers but i'm so scared of playing anywhere else from numerous admin kills when raiding a base, godmode admins shooting at you, admins telling locations on TS to other people, admins spawning endless amounts of building parts to people they favor over others....

I think I would be more interested about A3 Epoch if the servers were only hosted by the devs.

Happened so many times to so many players in arma 2 epoch. If you are a aggressive and successfull player you won't last long on many/most servers...same story with arma 3.  Only way to avoid this are big communitys like ccg.

Happened so many times to so many players in arma 2 epoch. If you are a aggressive and successfull player you won't last long on many/most servers...same story with arma 3.  Only way to avoid this are big communitys like ccg.

Nope Official servers like whatthepoch.com works great to.. Our group and especially one of our group members has killed the admins and their group multiple times and they are still awesome active admins.

Edit: I would stay away from unofficial small clan/community hosted server to though. 

Admin abuse is a server issue.. I wouldn't label the whole mod has this issue.

I've experienced good and bad admin.

Pick servers wisely.

Sure, it's a server issue, but in the case of Arma 2 it was the case on 95% of the servers, i need the fingers of 1 hand to list the good servers on EU side. Sadly most of them have closed, and believe or not this is happening and will continue to happen in Arma3 Epoch as well.