anyone using Vilayer having issues?

Arnomus

Hello Joe,

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your FTP, we have informed our server staff who are currently looking at the box and hope to have it resolved in the next 5-10 minutes. The server may have to be restarted to this working and online.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope to have this resolved shortly, if you have any further problems or find the FTP is not up in 10 minutes time please reply back on this ticket so we can can investigate further.

If you have any other queries or issues don't hesitate to get in touch.

Tom Morriss (Support Technician)
Vilayer LTD | www.vilayer.com

That's pretty standard for them. They'll wait about 12 - 18 hours then reply to tell you they are looking into it and then you won't hear from them for a day, then if you reply to the ticket to ask for a status, they tell you that the ticket is put at the bottom of the que because they answer tickets in the order of last reply rather than when they were created. That way instead of getting the oldest tickets resolved first, they get the tickets with the oldest REPLY taken care of first. What a crazy way to do things. I've worked for 2 different GSP's for over 3 years so I know how you are supposed to answer tickets and that is NOT the way. You always sort the tickets by their creation date and work through them that way!

That's pretty standard for them. They'll wait about 12 - 18 hours then reply to tell you they are looking into it and then you won't hear from them for a day, then if you reply to the ticket to ask for a status, they tell you that the ticket is put at the bottom of the que because they answer tickets in the order of last reply rather than when they were created. That way instead of getting the oldest tickets resolved first, they get the tickets with the oldest REPLY taken care of first. What a crazy way to do things. I've worked for 2 different GSP's for over 3 years so I know how you are supposed to answer tickets and that is NOT the way. You always sort the tickets by their creation date and work through them that way!

Standard with WHMCS, that's just how it works, you bump the ticket moves your place in the Admin panel and you go to the bottom, you can't filter by date opened.

Yeah, you can. I used WHMCS when I was working for the GSP's and when I ran my own B3/Procon hosting company so I know how it works.

There is an advanced filter for that, most don't use it, bumping will change your last reply and place you at the bottom by default.

1yl4s2.png