panthera

Humpabry

Question

13 answers to this question

the epoch team are currently working on panthera so is it worth ur time learning all this or are you just doing it fun? 

yup you will need to make your own mission through the editor and learn how to edit alot of things to get it working. there are a few panthera servers currently running, there may even be a dino running about!

Panthera and Taviana... Good memories to both.

Let's hope Epoch 0.30 comes out soon so everyone can enjoy it ! Ours , because of all the custom stuff is hard to join; stock Panthera will rock hard, esp. since icebreakr did such an awesome job on the map.

The only thing missing is lakes/water, but that's up to BIS to patch; the lake object is not in A3 :(

It will be better after official support; GFS has many custom stuff which made it hard, our choice :)

When Panthera is supported we will go vanilla for a few days and then introduce dinos again.. At least we'll have a good one running from the start so hopefully it will kickstart from there.

And yes; there has been SO many hours going into this that our devs don't want to share; pointless anyways since we get 10 players maxx anyways...  Wait for official support, then all go!

I keep getting this and when we load it just rejects us.
17:48:47  Mission file: epoch (__cur_mp)
17:48:47  Mission world: Panthera
17:48:47  Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Panthera\
17:48:50 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.Panthera'.

nvm got it :P, if epoch doesn't release the panther build within this week I will try and get my build out for you guys.