Any idea how to fix falling objects?

Uebermorgen

Question

12 answers to this question

the ground doesnt make any difference when ur using a foundatino as long as the foundation it touching the ground. and its not just one video it is a series im working on....

so as they say "learn to walk before you run" ie go practise building somemore more flat and get to grips with the build system. it is buggy and incomplete atm but it does work you just need to know how to use the tools the devs have provided us

I really wish the developers would either themselves make a tutorial videos of how to use new items or request someone make one.

The Jack would of been one I would of liked to see cuz when I tried using it, it didn't work worth shit.

Just cuz I see you mention it in the vid since you had one.

Lol, the ground makes the biggest different. I use foundation, sometimes the wals stays somtimes they falls. I had a funny moment this evening, a wall snaped into the middle of my Truck (10 meters away) , so i dont think the system is really good atm. Ok i dont see all secomds from every video but i see only flat ground. Btw i like the idea from the building system and yes atm its to buggy