Max Players / A3 Launcher

Line2.lv

Hi, I have a strange problem. I don`t know if this is the best place for this problem discussion because it is relaited to A3 Launcher, but since I did not find any better place, maybe some one have encountered with it.

I do not know when the problem started, but at the beggining when I opened the server for the first time, everything was ok.

So I cannot give any comments about it.

The problem is following:

My in my config.cfg I put that maxPlayers are 100

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers = 100;        // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.

But when I open A3Launcher, I see that max players for my server are only 64. It does not matter if I put maxPlayers = 20, or maxPlayers = 500, it still says 64.

Also before this problem A3Launcher was refreshing my server very good and when I tried to find it in the list, it came up like in 1 second but now the ping is not refreshing at all and the server finding tool sometimes even do not work, like my server would not be there.

• Haven`t closed any ports since this problem started
  • Have also tested disabling BEC and Mission script, still problem shows up
  • Haven`t modify any folder names (Launch parameters) @epochhive...

Maybe somebody knows, what can be the problem...

Yeah and the refeshing is really slow...

Besides when I try to find / refresh any other server, for an example MGT, it do it very fast.

And the most strange thing in all this is that it was not happening from the beggining.

I know that it`s not relaited to my internet speed or port forwarding... Everything is ok there...

• 1 month later...