Public Variable Restriction 0 Antihack Kick

Tricks

Hi there,

I have been running the latest Altis life update and map without issue. Now I have switched over to Chernarus and entered myself in as an admin. If I use any of the admin tools I get kicked for "Public Variable Restriction 0". When I use the handy guide to create exceptions for the BE kicks I notice the reasons I am getting kicked for are already in the filter.... Not sure what to do now....

These kicks have been happening since release.

Every few restarts we open admin menu and boom pubvar kick #0

Not happening on every restart just every few.

It's a default install... no scripts or anything added. Contemplating switching to "the other antihack menu" as this one is just not working right.

I have to on the odd occasion this occurs delete the publicvariable.txt and rename the pubvar.txt.original back to pubvar.txt for it to work again.

look in your publicVariable.log for the exact reason for the kicks. Make sure you are using BEC and the watchdog plugin and you should not get any kicks. BEC needs to be started just before the server starts if it starts after it may miss the changes to the file.

look in your publicVariable.log for the exact reason for the kicks. Make sure you are using BEC and the watchdog plugin and you should not get any kicks. BEC needs to be started just before the server starts if it starts after it may miss the changes to the file.

I have checked the publicVariable.log and the kicks are already in as exceptions in the .txt file.....