How to add Bornholm

Uebermorgen

Question

21 answers to this question

My guess would be add -mod:@mod1;@mod2;@mod3;@Bornholm to your server start parameters..

then in your config.cfg change:

class Missions
{
	class Epoch {
		template = epoch.Altis; // DO NOT CHANGE THIS, IT WILL BREAK YOUR SERVER
		difficulty = "veteran";    // difficulty settings: veteran == NORMAL, mercenary == HARDCORE
	};
};

to:

class Missions
{
	class Epoch {
		template = epoch.Bornholm; // DO NOT CHANGE THIS, IT WILL BREAK YOUR SERVER
		difficulty = "veteran";    // difficulty settings: veteran == NORMAL, mercenary == HARDCORE
	};
};

then make sure your mission folder is called epoch.bornholm and the bornholm mission.sqm file is in there

My guess would be add -mod:@mod1;@mod2;@mod3;@Bornholm to your server start parameters..

then in your config.cfg change:

class Missions
{
	class Epoch {
		template = epoch.Altis; // DO NOT CHANGE THIS, IT WILL BREAK YOUR SERVER
	};
};

to:

class Missions
{
	class Epoch {
		template = epoch.Bornholm; // DO NOT CHANGE THIS, IT WILL BREAK YOUR SERVER
	};
};

then make sure your mission folder is called epoch.bornholm and the bornholm mission.sqm file is in there

Thanks.

I did it already but it spams "Loading Mission" when Im joining the server.

I have no mission.sqm for bornholm. Where can I get it?

you could just join a Bornholm server and copy their mission.sqm when you download the mission.pbo

That is frowned upon, people should really learn to go create thier own - or have the common courtesy to ask someone who has created thier own for permission to use thiers or a copy of it.

This is how all the A3L bullshit starts where people just take take take without asking...

That is frowned upon, people should really learn to go create thier own - or have the common courtesy to ask someone who has created thier own for permission to use thiers or a copy of it.

This is how all the A3L bullshit starts where people just take take take without asking...

Are you able to explain how to start writing a mission?

A Quick check of the forum brought me to this post

I roughly remember what I did..

go to http://dev.withsix.com/projects/mikero-pbodll/files

Run mikeroupdate.1.5.4.84 http://dev.withsix.com/attachments/download/22378/MikeroUpdate.1.05.4.84.Installer.exe

Run http://dev.withsix.com/attachments/download/22036/DeOgg.1.00.4.55.Installer.exe

Run http://dev.withsix.com/attachments/download/22361/Eliteness.3.24.4.79.Installer.exe

Please note, I am not 100% sure if you need to download more resources, if you get an error then you should be knowledgeable enough to determine what to do.. If not then this is not for your use.

go to eliteness (will be under program files -> mikero -> depbotools -> eliteness -> eliteness.

With eliteness open, go to file -> open -> wherever the mission.sqm.

(thanks mr.pig)

That should have the info you need to decrypt the mission.sqm

Next up, to get Bornholm working I had to change the following: (hope someone will correct any mistakes i post)

Mission.sqm -

Change AiA_cherarus entries to Bornholm

Set Center of map

Set respawn locations

Then in your Epoch_Server_Settings.PBO you will need to edit the config.cpp so it contains a section for Bornholm. (Use the Chernarus for reference)

I will probably tidy this post up some more later on, right now it's early and i need Tea

Hi Uro,
I wanted to give Bornholm a try as everyone is getting tired of Altis :)
Could you please share your mission file? I'm sure you have re-spawn box and all re-spawn locations setup and working properly.
Thank you very much for your help in advance!