server always night

drsubo

so my server is always night time no matter how I set it up. When I restart it always starts at night time. Is there something im misunderstanding about this

// Time based

StaticDateTime[] = {}; // {0,0,0,9,1} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.

timeDifference = 0; // Server uses real time this will allow you to offset just the hour.

timeMultiplier = 4; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.

I've also tried setting It like this 0,0,0,8,0 and a few other diff times but it always starts at night. how should this be set for daytime? is there some other setting I'm missing that needs to be changed too? Thanks

ya but problem is every restart it goes back to midnight so either way its still going to be night if I speed up time my days will also be quick and will go back to night I just need to figure out how to make it start at day. what could be causing this. makes no sense that it would start at 00:00 every time

// Time based 
StaticDateTime[] = {0,0,0,6,0}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.
timeDifference = 0; // Server uses real time this will allow you to offset just the hour.
timeMultiplier = 4; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.

Starts at 6am and it will go dark about 40mins b4 a restart that is if you have the server on a 4 hour restart

This is how our server is setup. 

StaticDateTime[] = {0,0,0,8,0}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.
timeDifference = -8; // Server uses real time this will allow you to offset just the hour.

It starts in the am every time.

// Time based 
StaticDateTime[] = {0,0,0,6,0}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.

Starts at 6am and it will go dark about 40mins b4 a restart that is if you have the server on a 4 hour restart

I'm late to the party and currently playing in the dark. What file is this found in? Thanks!

:)

so my server is always night time no matter how I set it up. When I restart it always starts at night time. Is there something im misunderstanding about this

// Time based

StaticDateTime[] = {}; // {0,0,0,9,1} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.

I've also tried setting It like this 0,0,0,8,0 and a few other diff times but it always starts at night. how should this be set for daytime? is there some other setting I'm missing that needs to be changed too? Thanks

So the 2nd line of your file:  StaticDateTime[] = {}; // {0,0,0,9,1}

Should read:  StaticDateTime[] = {0,0,0,9,1}; // {0,0,0,9,1}

Your line doesn't have the actual values.  Anything after // is commented out and just an example for you to follow.  You should not edit that part but put your values inside the first set of {};