I can´t see my server in the inGame Browser/Launcher..

Trivo16

Question

Hey guys,

i have installed an dayz epoch napf server on my root server but, i have some problems.. (i have 2 server --> same problems - with port 3302 and 2302)

1. I can not see the server in the dayz commander (*IP*:2301 ; *IP*:3302)

2. if i wan´t to search my server  with the ingame browser (with the Host Name "vendetta"), but i do not see them. I just see the server when i connect with the IP in the inGame browser (Multiplayer, remote)

I hope, you can understand this. My english is bad :(

12 answers to this question

Use DayZ Launcher man. Go to launch, advanced, put your IP in the left hand side (127.0.0.1 or your internet IP) and the port number in the right. Click on Epoch, click add then launch. 

That should work assuming you have everything else set up correctly.

You need to open your ports, search the forum as there are far too many posts explaining how to do it.

Thank you dude, it works now. But one more problem.. I see my server in the dayz commander, but the player number still 0/100 but i´m on the server..

Thank you dude, it works now. But one more problem.. I see my server in the dayz commander, but the player number still 0/100 but i´m on the server..

Refresh the server when you're in game, it won't update automatically, you have to refresh and depending on requests it might take a bit.

Dayz Commander is total crap. Don't expect your server to show up properly in it. Dayz Launcher is much better. I just wish DotJosh would shut down development and support for it so people would be forced to use Dayz Launcher.

+10

USE THIS

Things to know:

Dayz Launcher reads for some folders differently. 

You will have to go into  steam\steamapps\common\arma2 operation arrowhead.

Change @Dayz_Epoch  to  @Dayz_Epoch1051   just rename the folders.

If you use origins  change @DayzOrigins  to  @DayzOrigins179

Overwatch and Taviana remain the same. I dont know about others as i dont use them.

Hope this helps

Dayz Commander will take few days to a month for your server to show up. Its been like this before steam update as well. You just have to wait for your IP to cache in their system afaik.

Dayz Commander is used by many still. I really hope it shuts down.

I agree, more servers would get regulars if people used launcher. It adds params for you for starters, and if you have the incorrect mods, instead of just trying anyway, it downloads the correct mods before launching the game.

Dayz launcher Lacks the filter System that commander has