Any changes to the traders with 1.0.2.4?

I'm curious about this as well.

What do these unknown documents serve? Some of my players have got books but I'm hesitant to update my traders as they are heavily customized.

Do these eventually turn into something that should be selling?

Any information is greatly appreciated here.

I did run the sql update to get the vehicles to swap to un-ammo'd versions.

Umm they show their menu as usual but after clicking any category they keep the "loading items...." and nothing happens.

I did a fresh install using the official Instructions , there is nothing from old versions.

Here are more people with the same problem.

It's going to be custom content breaking it, a clean 1.0.2.4 install works fine - although I was having the same issue initially (as per the thread, mine was compiles.sqf being overwritten in mission using the old compiles.sqf) - I suggest double checking everything

Half the Stary traders won't trade with neg humanity players. Bash though will trade on all traders.

The Aircraft dealer also won't deal with neg humanity players but hes listed as supposedly neutral.

Then theres the whole having to iron sight over the traders face to get the trader menu to pop up thats still hanging around.

So theres a few small problems, nothing game stopping but some of it a bit confusing.