VERT 01 server

prophate

Hey mate I inquired about this via pm to 1 of the devs. And he said we have to contact vert about the problem at hand. I have logged into my vert account and have sent james a message to see if their any chance we aus and nz could get the server fixed to we could get the best out of the current version of the mod. As at the moment we are playing on texas server because of the problems on the vert01 server. Also I have noticed the posts that the vert02 server is having the same problem too.

hi is there any way to get in contact with the server admins on vert01 as i keep geting kicked when i try to join... im not haveing this prob on any of the athere official servers.

The pbo files error? I forgot to mention that about the Vert server. Delete your @ epoch folder and replace it fresh. Worked for us. If you still have issues PM me and I'll talk you through it on TS.

its thats the case vert staff running the server in there free time when ever they want that a poor excuse i think its about time awol or something give out the files for .2 to communities host who will actually give a damn about the game and get stuff done. you have allowed many american communities to host it what about the Australians 

would love to know what the story is here.. server has been unplayable most of the time since it went up, and the devs won't comment on it. 

Got a hold of Awol via his stream, he said to put in a ticket w Vert, I did and they restarted, server remains down for "maitenance". As above, the servers are not a priority.

Well thats disapointing as it is a representation of their services. Quite a let down to be honest. We aus and nz just keep hoping that some comunity in aus ot nz can have the privalige of running an epoch server for testing like usa comunities are.

nothing will be done until the files are made public and some of the fine gaming communities we have in this part of the world get the chance to host some servers,

it really is a shame that one or two haven't had the chance to do so already im lost as to why others around the world have had the chance and not one single community has been given a shot in oceana. 

so for now we persist with the hackfest non restarting portal blocked lump of turd that is vert 01 & 02, join some nice high ping servers and get kicked every time you try to loot something or

join stench at that wall he's been using to bang his head against   :P